past

Taehyung's pov

"The fuck you said? " Yoogni shouted.
His face was clearly showing anger and confusion at the same time and that time I realized I fucked up for real.

"Y-yes its jung_jungkook" I said while gulping hard.

"Tae you-you ahhh I don't know I don't understand you never ever did any kind of things what the hell suddenly happened with you are you ok? "

"Does it seems like I'm OK yoongs I myself still don't understand why the hell I did this I'm straight for sure and the other hand I did those things with a boy? Oh god"
I lay down on his bed while rubbing my temples. This all things are confusing me.

I never had a girlfriend before because you know I'm very nervous and shy around girl's, but there was a girl with whom I always played back then my childhood when I was 14 years old..I still remember her name gukie strange name right it's not her real name though she said me. I wonder why she didn't tell me her real name but it's all right. She was the first girl I played games shares my secrets. I hugged her, kissed her not in the lips ok just in cheeks and forehead. We always meet each other in our secret place but one day she didn't came i thought that may be she's ill but no she wasn't after that day she never came the last memory I have with her is hugging her tightly while crying my heart out.

"Tae shhhh stop crying OK I'm here with you" She said while kissing his forehead when her hands was holding his hands tightly "

"But g-g-gukie papa slaped me" He said while sobbing.

She just looked at him not uttering a single word.

"He sla_slapped me an-and" He started crying harder.

"But why he did that taetae? She said while wiping his tears away.

" Yo-you know min-minho? "
"Your friend from your school right?
" Yes. Tomorrow I was pl-playing with him at the school gr-ound sud-denly he felt down on t-the ground so I help-helped him he was crying so I ki-kissed him wh-which papa saw "
"Oh" She just left a slight oh

"So that's the reason? "
"Hmmm"
And he hugged her tightly. He stopped crying because she is warm enough to relax him.

"Gukie papa said I can't love boy's"

She just sit there silently and hugged him tightly.

"I won't love a boy I love you I'll marry you then how I'll love a boy? "

She didn't reply

"Gukie? "

"Tae it's getting late your momma Will be worried about you right? "

"Hmm ok bye see you tomorrow"

"Hmm goodbye"

And that was the last day tae saw her.

Jungkook's pov

Why I fell in love with him at the very first sight?
He is sitting two chairs away from me in canteen with his friend yoongi. He seems so happy so fresh it seems like he already forget everything. Well good for him. And here I'm all sad and alone.

After he slapped me I was so broken but there is a thing name self respect so I determined myself that if he's not gonna give me a shit then I'm going to do the same thing and Will forget him with that thought I came to the school but when I saw him my determination flew away.

Why I'm hopelessly in love with him. I silently ate my lunch but

"Hey cutie pie"

I flinched at the voice

'Jung hoseok'

What the hell he wants from me.

He sit besides me while smirking. Ahh I hate that

"Having lunch huhh? "
"Yes jung"
"Hahaha cute"again that nasty smirk.
" What's so funny about that Mr. Jung that you are laughing?
"Ahh nothing well I think today you are not getting detention baby Will get a good rest"

Little did they know someone was giving death glares towards them.

TBC

Thank you for supporting me.. Love ya all my vkook nation...