CHAPTER TWO: BREACH

"Jinah, I cannot believe you're that dumb," Donghyuck shook his head. "Did you not realize he was a human when you first smelt him?"

"He smelt more like alcohol than a human!" Jinah cried. "How was I supposed to know?"

"Open your fucking nose next time!" Donghyuck shot back.

"Alright! Stop arguing!" Chenle got in between the two and separated them. "Jinah, is he passed out upstairs?"

"Yeah," Jinah nodded her head and started pacing back and forth.

"Wait, this isn't the first time you've been with a human before, so why are you freaking out?" Donghyuck asked.

"Think about it, dumbass," Jinah stopped right in front of Donghyuck and crossed her arms over her chest. "There is a human in a vampire only bar. Something is up."

The three of them were silent for a couple of seconds before Chenle looked at Jinah with wide eyes. His jaw dropped and he let out a couple of empty noises before Jinah shot him a look.

"Do you think someone's catching onto us? Should I change the security staff? How did he get in?" Chenle started rambling.

"Chenle, calm down. It was probably just a mix up. I couldn't tell he was a human because I couldn't smell him properly," Jinah said calmly. "First, let's figure out what to do with the guy upstairs in the room."

"Do you know his name?" Donghyuck asked.

"No," Jinah said flatly.

Jinah headed upstairs while Donghyuck and Chenle followed, Donghyuck rolling his eyes as he followed Jinah. They got into the room and saw the boy sitting up in bed shirtless. There were two marks in his neck- most probably where Jinah bit him- and his eyes were green-blue when he opened them. Jinah groaned in frustration as the boy looked around the room like a deer in headlights.

"Hey there, buddy," Chenle approached the boy slowly. He sat down on the bed and patted the boy's back as he asked, "How are you feeling?"

The boy looked at Chenle and opened his mouth to say something only to close it abruptly. His cheeks puffed up, and Donghyuck immediately grabbed the trash can in the corner for the boy to throw up into.

"Every time, Jinah, every fucking time," Donghyuck hissed at the girl standing in the corner.

"Shut the fuck up," Jinah snarled. "You do this all the time, too."

"At least my humans don't throw up whenever I convert them," Donghyuck shot back.

"Both of you knock it off!" Chenle whisper-hissed.

The boy stopped throwing up after the two vampires stopped arguing. He looked around at the vampires and croaked, "Where am I?"

"You passed out in the club," Chenle said. "Do you feel a little better now?"

"Yeah, but my heart rate feels really high... Is this normal?" the boy asked quietly.

"Yes! Yes, you just drank a lot tonight," Jinah said loudly.

He looked at Jinah and blinked. Jinah nodded and looked to Donghyuck who nodded as well. The two of them looked at Chenle who turned to the boy and asked, "What's your name?"

"Jeno," the boy replied.

"Alright, Jeno, we have something to tell you," the three vampires got closer to Jeno and sat down as Jeno's green eyes widened.

"You did what?" Chanmi exclaimed.

"I do it all the time!" Jinah exclaimed back. "The main thing is that a human was in DRINK and that's a breach."

"Jaemin! I want to go convert a human too!" Chanmi turned to Jaemin and complained. "Jinah does it all the time!"

"Now's not the time, Chanmi. Right now, we need to figure out what to do with this Convertir because he shouldn't have been in DRINK in the first place."

All the vampires in the room turned to look at Jeno the Convertir, who was sitting in the chair Jinah usually sat in. Jinah scowled at the boy as he looked up at them with blank eyes. His green-blue eyes shone brightly as Jinah tsked.

"Why do Convertirs have such pretty eyes? I can't believe I have the standard blood red eyes," she grumbled to herself.

"Jinah? Really? Is that the complaint you have right now?" Chenle rolled his eyes. "Go talk to him since you're the one that converted him."

"As if I haven't given the talk enough," Jinah spat out before walking over to the chair Jeno was sitting in.

Jeno looked up at her with those damned green-blue eyes, and Jinah couldn't help it. She sat down in his lap and said, "You have such pretty eyes."

The four vampires behind her groaned and yelled at her, Jinah turning back and snapping, "Shut up! I'm going to tell him!"

She turned back to Jeno, who was smiling at her. He held her hand and brought his nose near her neck as he said, "Your eyes are pretty as well."

Jinah shivered as she felt him lick her neck. She stood up abruptly and screamed, "What are you? How do you already know you're a vampire? What the fuck?"

She scrambled back over to Donghyuck and hugged him. Donghyuck threw the girl off of him and pointed at the boy sitting in the chair while he said, "You breached DRINK on purpose! Who are you?"

"Okay, wait, let me explain," Jeno stood up.

The five other vampires took a step back, their gazes intensifying on the Convertir.

"My best friend is a vampire, but he refused to convert me, and I really wanted to become a vampire," Jeno started. "So he brought me to the club, and then I found her."

Jeno then made eyes at Jinah, Jinah crying as she hugged Chanmi. Chanmi, clearly alarmed by the way her best friend was acting because she had never seen her act like this before, said, "So, you used my friend to get yourself converted. You know, we could get you outlawed from a lot of, well, any vampire thing because you breached."

"No! Don't do that please! I just really wanted to be a vampire after my friend told me about it," Jeno almost got down onto his knees. "Except for the feeling in the beginning, I really like feeling like a vampire! I feel energized and lustful and-"

"Jaemin, can we keep him? He's lustful," Jinah interrupted him.

"What?" Jeno, Jaemin, and Donghyuck asked all at the same time.

"He's genuine! I can feel it!" Jinah said.

"Oh sure, you can feel when he's genuine, but not when he's a human," Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"Jinah, you can't make him your boy toy," Chenle said matter-of-factly. "We'll figure out what to do with the Convertir, but for now, Jaemin we need to start a new screening process for all the security guards in the area. Jisung will hire the guards, and Chanmi, keep Jinah away from this guy. We need to keep him under our supervision until we figure out what to do with him."

"Jaemin, what do I get to do?" Donghyuck asked as the group dispersed.

"Oh, uh, show the kid around. Also, introduce him to the blood wine. He's not going to like it the first time," Jaemin said before leaving the room.

Donghyuck stared at the closed door that Jaemin just walked through and frowned. He was stuck with the new kid. He sighed and shot Jeno a fake smile as he said, "Welcome. I'm going to be your friend for the next couple of days until we clean up your mess. Come on, I'll introduce you to the wine."