Chapter 4 Mana Meditation.

In a certain school in Japan, three boys were debating about something.

"This one is better!"(Male Classmate A)

"No, that one is better!"(Male Classmate B)

"That's enough you two! Now this one is better."(Male Classmate C)

"Oooooo!"(Male Classmate B)

"Okay it's decided that race is better."(Male Classmate A)

The three boys noticed one lone boy was sitting next to the window. One of the boys tried to get that other boy's attention.

"Hey kid!"(Male Classmate C)

"Umm, Yes?"(Koji)

"Me and my friends were having a debate to think which fantasy race is better, what do you think is your favourite race?"(Male Classmate C)

The boy was in deep thought to the boy's question.

"Beastman."(Koji)

When the boy answered that, the rest of the boys lower jaws dropped.

"And when there's beastman, there's cat girls, well I prefer bunny girls myself."(Koji)

One of the boys clicked their tongue in annoyance.

"Tsk, are you an idiot! Beastgirls only belong in maid cafes and anime! They have nothing to do with Fantasy at all!"(Male Classmate A)

"Elves are way better than Beastman!"(Male Classmate B)

"Beastmen are violent and so are the girls too, but elves are beautiful and elegant."(Male Classmate C)

"Plus the elves have tasty titties!"(Male Classmate B)

The boy started breathing roughly and sticking his tongue out, if female students saw him, they would be disgusted.

"But elves are so classic. They always dress in green and people might think of them as tree huggers or hippies."(Koji)

"You should know, you're one yourself."(Male Classmate A)

"Do we always have a baby in our class....?"(Male Classmate B)

"I don't know anyone who is..."(Male Classmate C)

"Eh?"(Koji)

The boy turned into a baby looking at both of his hands and also realised that his voice also changed to a feminine female voice too.

Just then... a purple holographic screen popped up right in front of her revealing game stats from an RPG game.

It showed the name Koji.

But the name slowly deleted. And it revealed a new name

"Cheria?"(Cheria)

The holographic screen disappeared only to be met with the male student right in front of her.

The student then picked her up and carried her to the open window. Then he leaned close to her pointed ear and whispered.

"Did you know another reason why I liked elf females so much?"(Male Classmate A)

"I don't know?"(Cheria)

"It's because they are pure, so pure I could die in happiness. And you wanna know what happens to a elf who is not pure?"(Male Classmate A)

The elf baby quickly shook her ahead fast in fear.

"They get thrown into a goblin pit and are left to die!"(Male Classmate A)