Chapter 5.2 Main Cast And Voice.

1. Cheria: (CV: Brianna Knickerbocker)
The main protagonist of the series, has a Tsundere personality and sometimes has the personality of an evil mastermind to her enemies, but very kind to her allies. Although she wants to act as a background character she has the strength and power of a final boss. Loves darkness with all her heart.

(A/N: When I think of ideas for the protagonist voice, I thought of Cherami Leigh, but she was too popular especially when she did big major roles including side characters. Cassandra Lee Morris was my favourite but of course I can't play favourites. But when I first heard the voice of Brianna Knickerbocker when she was doing the voice of Aria from Omega Quintet it was very cute. When I heard her doing the voice of Dana from YS VIII: Lacrimosa Of Dana, it was so beautiful it made me curious to know what she would be like if she had the personality of both good and evil all in one character with a hint of Tsundere.)

2. Koji Naegi: (CV: Ricco Fajardo)
Cheria's incarnate. Was a strict go by the books high school student in Chiba. Was being a tsundere to his childhood friend Chika Saihara. (Not the kind of childhood friend relationships, you would find in every Anime.) What people didn't know, is that he's actually a former victim of Chuunibyou. He died on August 12, 2016. The cause of death (Too inappropriate to say.)

(A/N: Koji's personality was based off Keima Katsuragi. I want a character who is equally cold but caring on the inside even if he doesn't show it, which is sort of the kind of character that I'm going for. The delinquent look was just an icing on the cake.)

3.???

4.???

5.???

6.???

7.???

8.???

9.???