Chapter 5 Darkness.

"Come on sweetheart, it's time for you to wake up."(Rorona)

My mother's voice was enough to open my eyes. I didn't get chance to dream, it felt like I was in a coma.

My mother picked me up and put her in her arms and carried me over to the kitchen table, it was there I saw my father.

"There is my little sleepyhead we made you berries and nuts today for breakfast, it's your favourite."(Omar)

(Favourite my arse! I miss bacon and eggs). (Cheria)

Ever since I was old enough to eat by myself I was forced to eat 'that' for breakfast every day.

"She's old enough to eat food like this by herself, but we still need her to learn how to speak and walk."(Omar)

"She's still two years old, we'll try and teach her how to walk and then we'll try to teach her to talk tomorrow."(Rorona)

"You always were a great strategist."(Omar)

"That's because you're a tough soldier."(Rorona)

(Get a room you two!)(Cheria)

I know they are my parents and all, it's not because I'm jealous, they remind me of my old school life.

While those senpai's are sucking each other's lips, I checked my status.

Name:Cheria Lv 5
Age:2 Gender:Female Race:Elf
HP:99 MP:200
Strength:20 Defence:15
Agility:10 Magic Defense:19

Passive Skills:Magic Manipulation, Dark Resistance (LvMAX)
Magic Skills:Dark Magic
Unique Skills:Magic Creation, Language Comprehension, Appraisal
Titles:Reincarnated Otherworlder, A Hero's Saviour, Origin of Darkness

So magic creation does work. No matter what kind of skill or element of the magic I can think of, it can happen and a passive skill and the title is a bonus too.

*Dark Resistance: Able to ignore and resist any dark forces that might pull you in, The higher the level of the resistance the more in control you can be.

*Origin of Darkness: An entity that is the source of all dark life, the dark creatures and evil spirits looked at the individual as their mother.

Oooook, I'm going to ignore that title because it seems like it has dangerous written all over it.

When I close my status window my parents are still eating breakfast and then I realised.

(I haven't even used that skill yet have I?)(Cheria)

*Appraisal: A skill that allows the user to look at other peoples status, it is a skill that reincarnated otherworlders and summond heroes use exclusively.

When I looked at both my parents I thought of the word in my head.

<Appraisal>

Name: Rorona Lv 75
Age: 203 Gender:Female Race:Elf
HP: 99.001 MP:200.745
Strength: 200 Defence:15.784
Agility: 78.000 Magic Defense:900

Passive Skills: Tailor(Lv5) Singing(Lv9) Cooking (Lv8)
Magic Skills: Wind Magic: <Wind Dodge> <Tornado> <Air Cutter>
Titles: Former Priestess, Songstress, Sunshine of Oakdowns

Name: Omar Lv 89
Age: 205 Gender:Male Race:Elf
HP: 99.017 MP:200.145
Strength: 20.670 Defence:17.784
Agility: 780.990 Magic Defense:900.678

Passive Skills: Archery(Lv7) Tracking(Lv4) Skinning(Lv6)
Magic Skills:Wind Magic:<Tornado> <Air Cutter> <Air Shot>
Titles: Patrolman, Forest Predator