Chapter 10

Natasha and I walked to my room. My room had a bathroom and a bed in the corner. The walls are a beige color. There was also a closet with mirrors on the doors of it. A desk was next to my bed with a chair. I turned to Natasha.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Have fun." She said. She smiled and waved, then walked down the hall. I closed my door and went across my room to my bed. There was a S.H.I.E.L.D uniform on it. I sighed. I picked it up and brought it to the bathroom. I hung it up on a hanger and put it up against the door. I decided to take a shower.

I took off my clothes and went into the tub. I put the water on hot. When I washed my hair, it felt so good. I haven't been able to take a shower since the whole jail thing. When the water hit my body, I didn't want to get out. After 5 more minutes of just standing in there, I finally got out.

I put my hair in a towel and put a blue robe on that was hanging in the bathroom. I left the bathroom and sat on my bed. I just sat there, staring at myself in the mirrors that were on the closet doors. When my body was finally dry, I noticed I sat there staring at myself for an hour. It felt about 5 minutes to me. I dressed up into the uniform that was still hanging up in the bathroom.

I let my hair down after combing it, even though it was still a little wet. Now what do I do? Should I go explore the Heliarrier? But just then, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened just a peek and I saw beautiful sparkly blue eyes and a smile. "Hey, Terabyte." Thomas said, with his smile widening when he said 'Terabyte'.

I chuckled. "So you found out about that, already?"

"Yup, I like it. Don't you?" He asked as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"Yeah, I like it. But just call me Savannah, okay?" I tell him.

"Okay." He says.

I then notice that we're both wearing S.H.I.E.L.D's uniforms. "You like the uniform?" I ask.

At first he looks confused, but then he realizes what I'm talking about. "Oh, it's comfortable. You like it?" I nod.

"So what did you guys talk about in the meeting?" He asks.

"Did you hear about the Skrulls, yet?" He nods. "Well, Nick said that some of his agents are creating a device to track them down."

"Oh. Guess what?"

"What?"

"Guess." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Just tell me."

"Fine." He says defeated. "I'm one of those agents that are creating the trackers."

"Really?" He nods. "That's cool. You have a job already."

"Yeah, what are you doing today?" He asks.

"I don't know. Guess just wait 'till you guys are done." I say.

"It's gonna take until tomorrow afternoon to finish." He says.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be helping?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I snook out." He says smiling.

I laugh. "So you wanna do anything before I have to go back?" He asks.

"Sure."

"What'd you wanna do?"

I shrug. "Grab a coffee?"

He nods. "Okay. Follow me." He says getting up and walking out the door.

I follow him and closed the door behind me. We walk down the hallway and past the big room with all the computers. We turned right into a room. There was two tables and a counter. On the counter was a coffee machine, some cups and a faucet.

"Sit." Thomas said pointing at a chair with a table for two people.

I sat down while Thomas made the coffee. When he was done, he gave me a cup and sat down with his.

"Thanks." I say. He nods.

Thomas and I stayed there for hours. Drinking coffee, talking, laughing. It was fun.

______

I went back to my room after Thomas and I hung out. I looked at my alarm clock. 9 o'clock. I put my pj's on and jumped on my bed. I turned off the lamp and it was dark. I was surrounded in darkness.

Suddenly, I feel asleep thinking about all the fun I had today.