Chapter 3 - A fan

"Yah! You are really crazy!", choon hee laughed at me.

"Ani! Concert there is really enjoying and i want my first time to be there."

"Aigoo! Who would be going there with you?"

"My cousin.", i smiled.

"I want to see what would you look like though", she chuckled.

"hm?"

"You know, after seeing them for the first time. Especially, Jeon Jungkook. I bet you'll probably cry!", she laughed.

"Yah! Why would I? I'm just so excited to go home there also, not only for attending the concert."

"Yeah! Yeah! Whatever you say."

~Spread spread spread my wings
La la la la la la, la la la la la la
Spread spread spread my wings
La la la la la la, la la la la la la
Wings are made to fly fly fly
Fly fly fly
If my wings could fly~

"Did you just change your ringtone?"

"Yeah! To feel the vibe, you know. Since i'll be going to the WINGS tour.", i laughed.

Choong hee suddenly stood up, sung and danced a 4Minute song.

"Michin geotcheoreom geurae michin geotcheoreom", sung by her. "My friend is a michyeo!!!".

I just laughed and danced with her.

"C.R.A.Z.Y. ttara hae. Modu da michyeo!"

"Am i cra~zy? Am i wrong?", i sang.

"You're hopeless.", she rolled her eyes.

After answering the phone, we laughed the whole practice. I usually practiced dancing with her after our group practice. Except in weekend, i have a dance lesson in Seungri Academy.

----------------

PHILIPPINES
MOA ARENA

"OH MY GOD! The crowd here is so amazing!", my cousin shouted. She is currently doing an insta story.

"Byul! Look here. Waaah!"

I just smiled widely at the camera and do a V sign.

"This girl here is a crazy BTS fan", she pointed at me.

"Annyeo!", i laughed.

The crowd is so loud. It's really amazing. I had even met an admin of ARMY and was very friendly to me when she knew that I am also a korean who went here in PH. Though, she didn't know that i'm part Filipino too. We are at the concert venue and they started playing the music videos of BTS while ARMYs are singing along. Deciding to go here in PH is really worth it. I mean, the crowd is so hyped up. So this is how attending a concert feels like. I can't wait to see them perform already.

The VCR started and I was just so amazed, much more when the boys was finally seen after the curtain fell. The crowd went wild and crazy and i was just so overwhelmed. I felt like I really saw them as angels with wings, so much about wearing white also. I mean they are just so cool. 'Not Today' was performed and i was entranced by the boys and ARMYs and shout the song together with them. The concert was the best especially their solo parts. I am really amazed with Jeon Jungkook's stable voice despite all the footsteps in 'Begin'. I was laughing in every tagalog words they are saying. It was just so funny and so cute. Kim Taehyung's derp faces totally completed the night. Watching the concert made me feel so alive, happy and emotional.

"She is crying!", my cousin shouted on camera.

"Stop filming me!", i moved her camera out of me and she just laughed.

We are currently singing '2, 3' and it's so emotional. I am even singing with them while crying and my cousin is making fun out of it. I'm just so moved and so happy for them. I suddenly remembered all their struggles before becoming this huge. I am so proud of them that I can't even say enough how much happier I am to witness their growth from an idol to an artist. They will always be my inspiration to pursue my dream and become an artist like them someday.

After '2,3', Spring Day started to play and I just can't stop crying. The voice of ARMYs was so beautiful also.

"Awww..", my cousin stopped teasing me and hugged me so tight.

"I love you so much, dear.", my cousin smiled and wiped my tears.

We ended up smiling and enjoyed the last minutes of the concert.

When the boys were having their last final bow and ARMY was singing the last part of Spring Day, I just cried and cried. This was a very magical concert for me and I will treasure this moment forever in my heart. Thank you BTS for being born, thank you for having a debut together as seven member group, thank you for treating each other as brothers and thank you so much for flying high with us, ARMYs. ARMY will always be your WINGS forever.

---------------------------

During the concert, he was so surprised when she saw a glimpse of a girl happily singing with the fans during their encore. She was holding an ARMY bomb with bunny headband on the light stick. He was just watching her while she watched Jungkook all the time.

He felt the familiar warm feeling on his chest again and smiled.

>AFTER THE CONCERT<
-Dressing Room

"Hey, are you okay? Why are you looking at the crowd a while ago at the backstage? You look like you're finding something."

He was just silent.

"Tae?"

"Hyung, i saw her. I finally saw her again."

"Eh?"

He just smiled.

"........."

"Oh! You mean? Her? The one in tokyo tower? Where?"

"She is an ARMY, hyung."

"Oww... Daebak! What a small world! I am happy for you. You finally saw her. Where? Where is she? How can we talk to her? What is she even doing here? I thought she is a Japanese?"

His hoseok hyung is very excited while talking that he had to intervene.

"Hyung.."

"What? Let's go. Why are you even sitting there?"

"Hyung, she's a fan."

"Yes, of course. Silly, why would she be here if not", his laugh suddenly stopped. "Oh, you mean......"

"Yeah!", he smiled.

"But....."

"It's okay, hyung. I'm glad that we are at least connected."

"Whoah! I can't believe this. Umm..Maybe she's not really an ARMY.", he consoled.

Tae chuckled, "It's really okay, hyung! Besides how can we find her with that crowd. She might have left already."

"Yeah but..."

"Kaja! We have to go to our celebratory dinner."

"Yah! Are you sure about this?"

He just laughed and dragged his hyung.

He was glad. He was always thinking about her after that fateful night where he saw her first. He will never be wrong, he was so sure that it was her. Not because of her familiar angelic face but because of the familiar beating of his heart, the very familiar warm feeling on his chest. Finally seeing her again and knowing she is a fan of BTS is already enough for him. He will accept that she would just be a part of the fandom they treasure so much. It would only leave that way.

Him as an idol, Her as a fan.