Chapter 8 - Meeting again

"Annyeonghaseyo! Darlin' imnida!", the girls bowed at the staffs in their dressing room.

They are currently at SBS inkigayo backstage where they will film their debut stage performance of dreamer and another track darlings.

The girls had their make up and hair styles done. Their outfit was full of fun accesories, colorful earings and bangles with colorful and glittering hairpins.

Moonbyul had her eye shadow in glittering pink and light purple. Her hair still with three colors of light blonde, pink and light purple, on pigtail with glittering silver long tail ribbon tie. She is wearing a waist length blue and white jacket, red and white plaid shirt up to midthigh, waist length white spaghetti strap, denim skirt and designed white with purple and red sneakers.

"When we entered, i saw fans outside. It's really amazing. I'm so touched.", Soo jin exclaimed.

"Young mi unnie cried. Hahah", Choon hee laughed.

"I saw someone carrying banner saying 'Darlin', fairies of korea'", Choon hee.

"Yeah! I saw it too. Maybe because we're so colorful!", Moonbyul excitedly said.

"Aaah. I'm so nervous!", haewon exclaimed.

--------------------

"Dar Dar DARLIN'! Hoo hoo yeah!"

The girls forming a circle while cheering, their hands together on front and held up high at the last part. They were nervous going on stage. It was very nerve wracking but when their fans gave them encouraging words. It somehow helped them to calm down.

The girls had performed their two title tracks. The stage was so colorful and the crowd was so hyped on their performance. The crowd went wild during haewon's rap, during chorus and during their break dance. After their performance, they were on their way backstage and the girls were crying. They can't believe that they had their debut stage finally.

------------------

-DARLIN's DRESSING ROOM

After having an emotional moment, the girls are currently sitting down.

"I saw our fans whom we met during our MV shooting. I was so touched that they went here in Seoul just to support us.", Young mi shared.

"I saw a banner saying 'we are your darlings!'" Choon hee.

"I want to call them 'fairies' though. It's cute!", Soo jin chuckled.

The girls talked about their interaction with their fans when their manager called them.

"Everyone, prepare your albums. You must visit your seniors as a respect."

"kyaaaahhh!"

"Yah! Byul. Hide your fangirl mode! It's an order!"

"Aaaah. Arasseo haewon unnie...kyah!! Oh my God!!", byul jumped around while taking their albums, "let me be the one to give this to them. I'm the one assigned to BTS sunbaenim. Jaebal!!!"

"Aish! Calm yourself first!"

"Byul-ah! Behave! Stop running around!", their manager exclaimed.

"Her entire cells are full of BTS right now. I bet she can't hear us.", choon hee chuckled.

"Aaah. Let's go already! Palli!", byul grabbed choon hee's arm and went out of the room.

The other girls and staffs just sighed.

------------------------

-BTS DRESSING ROOM

The boys are sitting while laughing around, mostly from Jin's dad jokes. The others are still having their make up done.