Pillow Fight!!!

"What do I do now?" You asked. Tom had just sent Tord away. You can't tell him now. He wouldn't care... Tom lifted your head so that you faced him. "You make a choice." You didnt know where to start with all the questions. "What choice?" Thats a good question. "Either complete your work and kill Tord, or you quit and be with him." Toms voice wasnt filled with the usual hate and disgust at the name of Tord. Surprising. (Whats not surprising is that you can save 15% or more by switching to Geico! Sorry it was perfect!) His 'eyes' were just solemn. "Wow. Thanks Tom." He looked at you sarcastically. "I do have GOOD advice ya know..." You could play that game too. "You do?! I never knew!" You laughed. He threw a pillow at you. After that it became a full on pillow fight. Edd and Matt heard the noise and joined. Tord did after about twenty minutes. You knocked everyone into loss except Tord. "Strong. I bet I'm stonger." Was that a challenge? You'll show him! "Alright then!" After about an hour of everyone rooting for you, you won. "Good game, Milady." He shook your hand and left Tom's room. You left next. In your room you hugged you F/A. It was adorable. You had to thank Tom for this. You went to his room and knocked on the door. "Tom?" He opened the door. "Yes Y/N? Anything wrong?" "No. I just wanted to say thank you for the stuffed F/A. Its great!" You hugged him, only to back away in surprise at Tom's response. "But I didnt buy it for you..." You were shocked. "Who bought it then?" "Tord." After you said you loved him, Tom was nuetral around Tord. It was like your love made an impact on Tom. Like Tom HAD to respect Tord to stay your friend. It won't stay an unanswered question. "Tom?" "Yeah Y/N?" "Why are you being so neutral around Tord now? You hated him!" You asked. He looked at you seriously and smiled. "Because I'm your best friend. You're like a sister to me. I would do anything to make you happy..." You went to your room and went to sleep. Tomorrow will be a good day...