Explanations...

Great. Now I have to explain... You looked at Tord, expecting him to ask a bunch of questions. (I'm sorry if this seems odd but I am having a hard time doing this so please cut me some slack. I have other stories ya know.) He just looked back innocently. "Something the matter?" He asked. "No. Why?" You responded, trying not to show the sadness in your eyes. People seemed to have a way of seeing your feelings through your eyes. It was weird. "You're upset about Tom, aren't you?" He asked. "Of course! He's my best friend!" Tord's gray eyes were filled with sympathy. "Look Y/N. You can't keep worrying about Thomas. He'll be fine once you give him some time." "Okay." You walked to the room you shared with Tom. "Oh hey, heartbreaker." He said saltily. "Oh come on! I'm your best friend! We were like siblings! Remember...?" Tom glared at you, his eyes glowing purple and now he had ears and a tail. "T... Tom...?" You stammered. "WE WERE NEVER BEST FRIENDS!" He yelled. "But..." He cut you off. "But nothing! I've had enough Y/N!" He slammed you against a wall and smashed his hand next to your head. "I LOVED you! And what did you do?! Choose the Communist over me! I didn't think you could be so blind!" He raised his claw-filled hand. Tord busted into the room. "I heard scream- THOMAS!" He gasped. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Tom turned to Tord. "You happened. Everything was fine until you came back! Y/N could've been with ME! But NO! You have to come back into my life and continue to ruin it!" Tord threw himself at Tom. Tom slashed at you and got your face. And your arm. Tord was breathing heavily and his eyes were glowing red. "EDD!" You yelled. Edd rushed up the stairs. "What?!" Then he saw them. Tom and Tord, both monsters, fighting. Edd tried to leap into the battle but you grabbed his hood. "I needed advice! You can't rush in there without any offense or defense system!" Edd stopped struggling. "I certainly have an offense. Just stay put." He mumbled something and his eyes turned black. A black substance dripped down his mouth. "TOM! TORD! ENOUGH!" He yelled, his voice going static. Tom and Tord stopped instantly. "Edd! Help me..." Tom gasped for breath. Tord had him locked on the floor. He was about to kill him! You felt adrenaline seep through your veins and looked behind you. Matt was staring. "Umm... Y/N... You are a.... Um..." You looked in a mirror. You were a monster. Great. Another flaw to deal with. You thought miserably. You shook the thought and lunged at Tord. You barreled him over and off Tom. He gasped in surprise. "Y/N?! What are you doing?!" He pushed you off him easily. You couldn't control yourself. You lunged at him again, this time fire sprouting from your hands. You burned him and he fell. Tom got off the ground and put a cold hand on your shoulder. "Thanks. I didn't think you'd actually save me." You smiled at him. "It's what friends do. Best friends." He hugged you tight. You hugged back. He turned human, leaving you about 3 feet taller. Edd flew up to you and patted your head. You turned human as well. So did Edd and Tord. "Well I hope THAT doesn't happen again..." Edd states, rubbing the back of his neck. Tord got off the floor. "Yeah, that wasn't something I would like to experience again..." He looked at you guitily. "And Y/N. You didn't deserve to see that. I am terribly sorry." He walked to you and kissed your hand. You pulled away. "ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?! EXPLAIN!" He looked at the floor. "Well... Me and Tom have monster DNA from an incident from a nuclear accident. That part is complicated. That's how Edd has his power." You rolled your eyes. "I know that. I was there for that." He rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "Right. I dont know how I got the DNA after being so far away, but I did. Tom used to talk to me with telepathy. We still used to throw insults at each other, but not as bad as now. I guess we were just meant to hate each other." You thought for a moment. Oh... That explains a lot actually... "Now time for my explanation." Edd clapped his hands together. "This is gettin' good!" You threw a hand at him playfully. Then you went back to seriousness. "I was sent on a mission by the army that I work for." Tord looked interested. "Go on." "Well, the mission was to kill the Red Leader. And for Edd this is a shock, but I didn't want to kill you!" Edd looked surprised and confused. "Why would I be shocked that you didn't wanna kill Tord?" You rolled your eyes. "I didn't want to kill him, but that's not a surprise. The shocking thing is that Tord is the Red Leader." Edd gasped. "You mean we've been home to a killer for 5 months?!" Your jaw dropped. "5 MONTHS?! I didn't know he was here that long!" "Well I was. I am flattered you couldn't kill me though." Tord responded. "Shut up, you big Communist!" You hugged him. He kissed you, but this time you didn't mind. You kissed back. "I love you." You said. "Jeg elsker deg tok." Tord responded. Edd looked it up. "Awww!" You kissed him again. All those classes for Norwegian actually DID pay off....