Why?

You woke up at 5:00 AM. Usually you wake up at about 9 or 10. You walked downstairs to see Tom sitting at the table with a flask and a cup of coffee. "You gonna drink all that?" You asked, making him jump. "Nope." "Then why did you make coffee...?" He was obviously gonna drink his Smirnoff instead of coffee. You never saw him drink coffee, even when you used to live here. "It's for you." You looked at him in surprise. "Why?" You asked. "Because." He walked over to you and rubbed You shoulders. "Okay this is NOTHING like the usual you. What's up? Want me to buy you some extra Smirnoff?" He shook his head. "You're stressed." Is what he'd reply every time you'd ask. One day Tom wasn't there when you went downstairs. (Sorry for the weird timeskip...) Tord was there instead. Your instincts told you to take out your knife or draw your pistol. You didn't though. You just sat across from him. He walked over to you with a cup of coffee and started to rub your shoulders. (I know this is probably familiar because of another Tord x Reader called Target Sighted. Go check it out if you havent already!!!) "What are you doing...?" You asked nervously. "I'm much better at this than Tom, aren't I?" He asked. You didn't wanna admit it but it felt so much better when Tord rubbed your shoulders than when Tom did. You really didn't know why. "Um... I guess..." You sipped at the coffee he made you. It was actually really good. "Thanks Tord." He just smiled and kissed your cheek, making you blush wildly. "You're welcome." Then he noticed your blush. "What, never been kissed before?" He teased. "I have! Not by you though..." You replied. Tord smirked. "Did you like it?" You blushed a crimson red now. "Uh... NO!!!" You went Tsundere... Good job Y/N.

Guess who's who.
Thats it for now guys gotta spend time with the fam!!! Bye Devil Darlings!!!