Discoveries

~Tord's P.O.V~
I woke up to screaming in the room next to me.Y/N's. I threw on my hoodie and ran to her room. I banged on the door and when she screamed again I knocked it down. I saw her being cornered by a huge figure. It snarled and growled when it saw me. It was Tom. This was the second time this happened! Why can't he let it go? I went into my demon form and leaped at Tom. This time he was ready. He ducked and I flew across the room. He clawed at Y/N's face. I pounced again. He wasn't ready this time.  I barrelled into him and rolled him onto the floor. I clawed and bit him. He retaliated. Y/N's eyes started to glow orange. "STOP IT!!!" She leaped at me and knocked me off of Tom and helped him up. "What the fuck Y/N?! He was hurting you!!!" I yelled, frustrated with her actions. "I DIDNT WANT YOU TO HURT HIM!!" She shot back. My red eyes returned to normal as my demon deformed. Tom and Y/N became normal as well. Y/N stared at Tom in disbelief. "I cant believe you'd do that to me... TWICE!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" She stormed out of the room and ran to mine. I followed, glaring at Tom as I went by him. "Listen!" He called after me. I didn't look back. But I did stop. "What?!" He put a hand on my shoulder so I couldn't leave. "You know I can't control it..." He started sobbing. I looked back and hugged him. "I know Thomas. Just stay away from her." I told him coldly. I smacked him in his face and left after Y/N. We talked for a little bit, but then a question I didn't know why I asked came up. "So... How did you get a monster form Y/N?" She shrugged, though I could see she was sensitive to the subject. "I dunno. I was probably just too close to the nuclear incident..." Tears formed in her eyes. "I'm sorry..." I told her, bringing her in for a hug. "Thank you Tordle..." She hugged back. "Heh. No problem Y/N." She kissed you and left back to her own room. Tom wasn't there.

Well hope y'all enjoyed that I'm sorry I'm traveling back from Montana so I'm probably gonna get car sick. Shoutout to rose_nightmare200 because she is the best reader. She's also in my EW ask and dare book so... Yeah.