~Chapter Four~

Goddamn young Bucksters is so fine and cute at the same time like boy how are you both lol :) Hope you guys like this chapter it's one of my favorite ones :) Vote and comment pwees :)

- Eclipse

"Why'd you leave the bed?" Steve said keeping his eyes on the road.

"I wasn't tired." I said bluntly. He then gave me the look and I laughed.

"We both know after everything that happened you were tired." I smile to myself due to the fact that his attention was back on the road.

"I just didn't want to wake up and attack you because of a bad dream." he gripped the steering wheel knowing I was referring to having the flashback slash nightmare I have repeatedly of Bucky and me laughing and enjoying ourselves then him falling from the train.

"Well then what did you do all night?" He said trying to sound as unbothered as possible which he was never good at.

"I talked to Sam."

"About?"
"Stuff."

"Well yeah obviously but be a little more specific."
"Okay well about me and him why do you wanna know anyway?"
"Nevermind forget I asked."

"Steve-"

"Look Elani don't just leave it we have more important things to worry about."
I'm not gonna lie his sudden snap at me did surprise me. He had a right to be bothered though, but I couldn't help it those flashbacks brought my feeling back then too.

I finished putting my boots in the bag that were years old. I remember every little thing that happened that day.

Flashback. . . .

I made my way into Hydra's facility quickly and quietly. Once I was found by a few men they tied me up and put me exactly where I wanted to be. I knew they would take Bucky and interrogate him simply because he is Steve's friend. Luckily I cut my hair to make it seem as if I was a man, and the jacket I put on covered my chest. Both men left after slapping me twice across both sides of my face. My head hung low due to the fact that my face stung.

"What's your name?" I heard his voice his rugged voice. I didn't want to look up and meet his eyes. I knew he would be mad that I was here with him, so I just kept my head hung low.

"Hey I'm not here to hurt you maybe we can help each other." Goddamn you Buck always trying to help others.

"Look I don't know who you are but I can let you know who I am. My names James Buchanan Barnes but most people call me Bucky."

I then got the courage to look up and it happened like every other time our eyes met after a long time of not seeing each other. The spark, the electricity, the love, all things that we felt when we saw each other again. Being able to know that he was still alive was a plus.

"No no no no no no why are you here."

"Bucky let me-"

"No! I'm not gonna let you explain Alison do you know what they could do if they find out a woman is here?"

"Bucky-"

"No you listen to me. A huge amount of men have been out here for months, days, years, when do you think was the last time they saw a woman. Do you know what they could do to you?!" I heard the anger in his voice but the worriment in it was stronger.

"I can take care of myself Bucky."

"You clearly can't."

"Why do you think that?"