~Chapter Five~

We were now on the road. Once I took a glance back it was him the Winter Soldier.

"Drive!" I said diving into the front onto Steve's lap pulling him towards me so that he wouldn't get shot.

Sam then hit the breaks and the soldier went flying ahead. Moments later we were rammed by another car behind us and began to move us. The soldier then came up on top of the car and took the steering wheel away.

"SHIT!" Was all Sam could say at the moment

The car then began to move aggressively against the walls on the highway and each time it would get closer to flipping over.

"Hold on," Steve yelled out pulling my waist towards him and Sam's arm with him also pushing the door out causing us to fall down on the floor of the highway. Sam rolled off but Steve held onto me so we both slide off a bit farther. The man then was handed a bazooka and Steve immediately stood up and pushed me away. He took the hit sending him very far. Both me and Sam ran behind cars to avoid getting shot by the many bullet that were chasing us. I then got to a safe place and began to shoot off some men.

"Right now would be a good time to use them Alestra!"

"Yeah no I don't think so!" I yelled back still shooting the men with my gun.

The man then shot the bazooka at me and I had to jump over to the other lane and hide behind one of the cars. He then shot it again so I went under and shot my rope to go down safely. Once I was on the floor I tried to make my way over but saw his shadow right in front of me. He was going to try and shoot Steve so I shot first. I don't know exactly what happen but he stood back and when he came down again I had already been behind another car and he was without the eye part of his mask. I recognized those eyes.

Once he shot down again I took the chance and shot at him from where I was. He then shot at me, so I ran farther out into the street and warned people to run. I looked back and smiled lightly. I wanted him to chase me I wanted to know who those eyes belonged to. I quickly set up a playback of me speaking and left it behind a car to confuse him. I stood behind a car near him and watched him blow up the car I had left the playback next to. Once he thought he had gotten me I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his neck and used the rope to try and choke him which usually worked but it didn't. All he did was throw me back causing me to hit the car harshly right in front of him. Right when he was going to shoot me I threw a chip that electrified his arm and ran. Now running but limping at the same time I told people to run again to leave and they did they all ran. As I was running I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder that took me to the ground. That son of a bitch shot me. I then pulled myself over to a car and waited for him to come near me. Then I heard him he was right next to me, and for a second I accepted that I was going to die but then I healed myself and stood up to shoot but Steve had already taken him. They were both now fighting hand to hand no guns just fists. I made my way over to a place where I could easily get him down when I had the chance or when Steve couldn't anymore which never happened. But I mean I couldn't take him down next big thing is Steve and as of right now it looks like this guy was injected with the same serum.

Steve then threw him away and for a second everything went slow motion he fell right in front of me and looked into my eyes. There they were those eyes those blue eyes.

"Bucky?" I said with uneasiness in my voice.

Oh shit here we go :o Lol I hope you guys are liking it so far :) Vote and or comment pwees :) I'm going to start making the second book. There's still a few more chapter's for this one but just an fyi that there will be another book :) I loved this fight scene in the movie :)

- Eclipse xoxoxoxoxoxo