~Chapter Seven~

I'm sooo sorry for this short ass chapter but I hope ju enjoy and I love you guys even though there's like three of you guys lol but still :) Vote and or comment Pwees :) I also really like that photo it's so simple, but like so detailed at the same time.

- Eclipse

"Look Pierce I can understand it's hard to see him after so long but this isn't personal anymore this is about saving the world saving people."

"Yeah well what about Steve I don't see why Steve can't."

"Well we need both of you too fight him and get him to snap out of it."

"Well if it's to help the people then we'll do it right Elani," Steve said holding my hand from behind.

"Right," I huffed out.

Me and Steve both walked out of the room.

"Steve you know what this means."
"Yes."

I was referring to the fact that my feeling for Bucky could arise again and that I would do anything to help him get better just as he did for me.
"I don't want things to change," I said looking at him hoping he would look up at me instead of looking at his suit, but he didn't.

"I know."
"Steve," I said softly. He didn't budge.
"Steve," I said this time putting my hand over his. He stopped moving but still stared down. I then turned him towards me and cupped his face. Once hand on each cheek. I placed a simple kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry."

He still looked down and not into my eyes. My hands moved now down to his shoulders.

"Steve I-I-I still love you that's not going to change."

"Remember what I told you and Bucky when you said you were going to get married." My eyes glossed over and I nodded.

"I said I would always be happy as long as he made you happy and you made him happy right?" He then took my hands into his.

"Yeah," I said holding back my tears.
"Alright then it's okay." He then pulled me into a hug. I still knew that he wasn't okay with any of this after he pulled away I knew officially that he wasn't okay because he gave me a fake smile. I could also feel his pain and it hurt me more that I could've ever imagined. I mean Steve saved me, but Bucky needed me.

I finally finished getting ready and hide a few guns in my old gun belt.

I then heard a knock on the open door, "It's time." Nat said and gave me a week smile.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. This is exactly what I was wearing the last time I saw him. I hope this triggers something in his brain to react to his memories. I then slipped on my leather gloves on and walked out of the room with my heart in my hands.

. . .

After Cap gave his speech we all made our way to the jets we needed to take over. I went in and got the first one without much trouble and came back down with Cap. While I was helping him take down more men I couldn't help but wonder what he was actually feeling at the moment.

"Alright you can part now I got it from here." I looked at him confused.

"Steve he's coming I can't leave you."

"Elani please just do it okay if I need you I'll call for you okay I promise."
"Kind of a lousy time to be keeping promises Cap." He flashed me a smile and shook his head.

"Okay then if I need you I'll call you." I shake my head.

"I still don't that's a-""Please Elani wwe don't have much time."