~Chapter Six~

Guys every time I see that part in the movie (talking about the gif) I gasp and ma heart like shatters all over again :) Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and vote and or comment pwees :)

- Eclipse xoxoxoxoxoxo

"Bucky?" I said with the uneasiness my voice

. . . . .

He just looked at me then looked at Steve.

"Bucky?" Steve also said with a confused look plastered on his face

"Bucky," I said again, getting closer.

"Elani don't." I heard Steve slightly, but everything was going in slow motion. Even walking up to him took me forever. He stood right in front of me. His metal arm then pushed me up against the car choking me. Steve was coming closer, but I put my hand out to stop him.

"Bucky Bucky stop look at me," I said struggling to speak due to the fact that I was being choked by his metal arm. I grabbed his face, and used the other trying to get myself loose.

"You know me, Bucky stop." His grip then softened and he just looked at me.

"Bucky it's me me Elani."

It looked like he was about to say something but he stopped himself and instead said.

"Who the hell is Bucky." Right as he was going to hit me Steve pulled me away and Sam shot the Bazooka.

"NO!" Was all I could say before trying to release myself from Steve's grip. I ran towards the place he would be but he was gone.

"It wasn't him right," I looked towards Steve.

"I don't know."

"Well I mean you have to know Steve he's your best friend it wasn't him right," I was going straight into denial mode and that was never good.

"Elani calm down-"

"How can I calm down Steve I need I need to find him and kill him why why would they make us see him why would they mess with our heads like that." I said now walking away from Steve.

"Elani!" He said turning me around and I stared directly into his eyes with such a confused look on my face. It couldn't have been him how it's impossible.

"We need to go okay I don't know how Bucky is still alive-"

"But he isn't Steve-"

"Listen Elani! If we don't leave right now we won't find out why he's alive or if it's him."

"But he's not-"

"Elani come on." He said pulling me, but by then it was to late. They had pulled Steve away from me and handcuffed me. They had a gun to Steve's head that's when I reacted, and tried to get loose.

"Don't shoot him."

"Give me a good reason Doll." His nickname for me angered me even more.

"You want the world to see you kill Captain America for no obliged reason right now."

The man looked around then told his man to lower his gun. They then pushed us into the truck.

I didn't say a word my mind just wandered. I had so many questions. 'Why didn't I remember, how is he still alive, what did they do to him, how did they find him, why him, why now, what was I going to do when I saw him again, what was I going to feel?' I didn't want to face him again I didn't want to see him again I just couldn't. If he was just as bad as me he could be worst. I got out of there 5 years ago. I can only imagine how bad he can be now. 

A lifetime spent forgetting.

"Well I think we should get you all out of here," Hill said and that's when I reacted she had electrocuted the other guard so we could escape safely and we did.

Once we were out Hill lead us to another hidden building. Both me and Steve just walked like dummies to the room we were supposed to go to. Once I looked up there he was. The jackass of a man Fury.

"What the hell?"

"Nice to see you too Pierce."

"Yeah I bet it is. . . . .Now I have a question."

"Slow down Pierce he isn't completely healed." Hill said.

"Oh come on I'm like knew let her ask I'm sure you all have many questions."

"Did you know who the Winter Soldier was Fury," Steve asked before I could.

"Well you see-"

"Did you know or not Fury." I asked anxiously.

"No I didn't Pierce now calm down." I just shook my head.

"How can she calm down if I'm not here to help her do it," I heard Romanoff from behind me. All I did was hug her tightly. She was the one that helped me when I was recovering other than Steve. She told me everything she went through and it was nice to have someone that kind of went through the same thing you did.

"Alright don't get all fluffy yet we need to get to the bottom of this." Fury said.

"Alright well then how are we going to do this." Steve asked.

"Well Pierce I know it's going to be hard for you to go into the field and fight him but you're our only way of getting to him."

"What why?"

"Because he stopped killing for five seconds with you." Sam said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yeah so he was about to kill me after those five second were over Sam I can't no I'm not going to fight him." I definitely did not want to see him let alone fight him.