Meet Hyeri

Jeon Hyeri

( I edited the eyes myself, it's not that good but 🤷🏼‍♀️)———

———

Full Name: Jeon Hyeri

Stage name: Hyeri

Birth Date: March 25, 2000

Age: 19
International: 18

Birth Place: New York City, New York, US

Height: 5'8.5 ft  ( 173.99 Cm)

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Blueish-Green (wears brown-colored contacts)

Languages: English, Korean

Parents: Mother- Jeon Mi Na
                 Father- Jeon Se Jun

Siblings: None

Position: Main Rapper, sub vocalist, lead Dancer

Units: Nct 127, Nct Dream

-Life-

Hyeri's family consited of her mom and her mom only. Her Dad was not present in Hyeri's life ever since she was 3 months old, while her mom's side of the family lived in South America, where her mom was born. Hyeri does not have any siblings which made her an only child. Because of this she was a very shy kid but a responsible one too.

Hyeri would get really good grades in school, such that she was in many honor classes and was recognized by the school board. They called her a child prodigy. All of her teachers would push her to applying to many private high schools even though she was only in middle school. Even though Hyeri was really smart she was also energetic and would get scolded a lot by the school's staff. She could not stay still but because of her academic excellence they would leave her with a warning everytime.

Hyeri's mom always told Hyeri to go to an Ivy League University and work hard for her education, this was all too much for a 12 year old girl. She would often get stressed out with all her school work and at times wanted to give up with her "dream"

At a young age Hyeri realized that education was not the path she wanted to continue on instead wanted to go continue on a musical path. When Hyeri finally told her mom of her new dream, she was disappointed but wanted to support her only daughter as much as she possibly could.

Hyeri auditioned through the SM Global Auditions when she was 12 yrs old, she was later accepted to the semi final which were held in Korea. Her mom was surprised that she got that far, they both later went to Korea so Hyeri could present again.

Hyeri was finally accepted into SM Entertainment as an official trainee and she could not have been any happier. It was later decided that Hyeri and Her mom would move there but a year later Mi na (hyeri's mom) had to move back to the US. Hyeri was not going to give up on her dreams that easily, so her mom and her came to the agreement that Hyeri would stay in korea with an old lady that they had meet through the months of living in Seoul. This lady later on became someone Hyeri would call her "grandma" and she meant the world to her. She was the only family she had.