Chapter 1

Jimin and taehyung are sitting in class when hoseok leans over their shoulders and speaks. "Did you hear the masked killer killed someone again last night." The teacher glares at hoseok. "Mr.Jung is there something you need to tell the whole class." Hoseok sits back in his chair. "No sir just telling my boyfriend I love him." "You and Mr.Park can do that some other time now pay attention." Yoongi who had been sleeping sits up and leans on hoseok. "Hobi when's class over." "10 minutes" "damn that's too long." Jimin laughs at yoongi." you should sleep more at night." Yoongi looks at jimin and glares. "It's you and hobis fault I'm tired. You keep this shit up im going to punish you tonight. Then we'll see who needs sleep." Jimins eyes widen "Sorry I'll shut up." Class ends and the four leave for lunch. When they get to the lunchroom they see namjoon and jin are already at their table. "Hey, guys" "how'd you guys get here so fast." "Our class ended early." Jimin looks at taehyung to see him looking around the lunchroom. "What's wrong tae?" "Nothing I forgot something in class I'll be back." Taehyung leaves back to the classroom and walks inside to see his jacket and the person he loves.

" Taehyung leaves back to the classroom and walks inside to see his jacket and the person he loves

Taehyung grabs his jacket and walks over to jungkook. " Hey, jungkook want to come eat with me and my friends." Jungkook looks up at taehyung and smiles. "I'd love to." Taehyung smiles as jungkook stands up. Jungkook and taehyung arrive in the lunchroom they sit at the bts table. The group looks up to see taehyung and jungkook and namjoon speaks up. " Hey, tae who's your friend?" " Hi, im Jungkook. Nice to meet you." "Im namjoon and this is jin jimin hoseok and yoongi." they all say hi and jungkook sits down and taehyung right after him.