Chapter 2

(A/n this is thoughts)

It's still lunch and the bts members are joking around. Jungkook is starring at taehyung. "Kook what's wrong?" Jungkook snaps out of his trance once he hears taehyung speak. "Nothing im just wondering why you even talked to me." "I don't care what others say about you rumors are just rumors." "Thank you" "its no problem kookie." Taehyung and jimin stand up. "Well, its time for our class love you soap I'll be on my way come on tae." "We love you too jimin." Jimin walks off and taehyung looks at jungkook. "Come on kookie you have class with us right." "Yeah but no one sits with me." "I'll kick jimin out of his seat he can sit by taemin." "Really" "yeah you can sit by me if jimin refuses to move I'll just sit by you." "Is that really ok?" "Yeah, jimins a social butterfly he'll be ok." Taehyung and jungkook enter the classroom. Jungkook goes to sit in his seat and taehyung stops to talk to jimin. "Jimin I'm leaving you to sit with kookie." "What no why" "for my love life you know I have a crush on him and I can finally talk to him without freaking out." "You owe me" "Yeah ok bye." Taehyung leaves jimin and sits by jungkook. "You really are sitting by me." "Yeah, I had to tell jimin first." "Did he take it well?" "Yeah, he did its no problem kookie don't worry." "Ok" "jimins good he has two boyfriends a lot of friends and admirers he's good." "Yeah, I've noticed he's really popular." "Yeah, he has a Fanclub and shit like that." "What's he even going to college for?" "I don't really know honestly." "Well, now I want to know even more." "He never really talks about it." Class starts so taehyung and jungkook stop talking. "Why is he so friendly towards me?"