Chapter 6

All the boys are on vacation together. Jungkook is out swimming with everyone but taehyung and jin they're
jet skiing.

Jungkook smiles but once he sees jin shooting across the water at full speed he looks at namjoon and pokes him

Jungkook smiles but once he sees jin shooting across the water at full speed he looks at namjoon and pokes him. "Hyung are you positive jin hyung isn't going to somehow die on that thing?" Namjoon looks at jin and back a jungkook. "I hope not if he does I've lost my everything." "At least tae is being safe you know these days he's all I have." Namjoon puts his hand on jungkooks shoulder. "Hey consider us your family all five of us care about you just in a different way then tae." "Thanks, hyung I really appreciate it." "No problem jungkook." Jungkook continues to watch taehyung after namjoon starts to swim again. "You're perfect Kim Taehyung." Taehyung stops his jet ski for a moment to look around and he sees jungkook looking at him. "Hey, kookie like what you see." "I'm enjoying watching the beautiful man on the jetski." "Go to the jet ski place we can go together I'll meet you there." "I'll see you there." Jimin sees jungkook leaving and he follows after him. "Jungkook where are you going." "Jetski place I'm gonna go with tae." "Oh ok have fun." Jimin goes back to yoongi and hoseok and shortly namjoon follows jungkook. "Hey jungkook mind if I go with you." "I don't mind hyung but why." "Somehow I stopped jin and I'm going with jin so he doesn't die." "Oh ok, I'm going with tae." Namjoon and jungkook walk there in silence. As they get there they both put on life jackets and go to meet taehyung and jin. "Hey kookie get on you can drive." Taehyung gets on the dock and Jungkook gets then Taehyung gets on behind him.

They look over to see jin complaining

They look over to see jin complaining. "Joonie you're overprotective I was fine without you." "Jin If you die I die so if you die on this thing I'm going with so I die too." "Fine let's have fun."