Chapter 17

Namjoon is sleeping in his hospital bed while jin is sitting in a chair beside his bed holding his hand when the doctor enters the room. "Mt.kim your boyfriend is lucky you got to him fast or he would have died you saves his life." Jin wipes some of his tears away. "I went looking for him because he took too long and i was worried and I found him that way." The doctor nods his head. "In any case you're boyfriend is extremely all of the masked killers victims die he's the first to live." "Has he said anything about who it is I know the cops talked to him." "Apparently he said he had no idea who the masked killer is he said he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Jin sighs and speaks again. "I was hoping he might know the person so all this killing could end but anyway I should call our friends and tell them."

With vkook

Jungkook is laying on the couch with taehyung laying on top of him when taehyungs phone rings. "Hello" "Tae joonies in the hospital the masked killer tried to kill him but I found him in time to save him." "Kookie and I will be there shortly hyung." Taehyung hangs up and looks at jungkook. "Namjoon hyung is in the hospital get the keys we have to be there for him hyung he must be destroyed."

Jungkook pulls tae into him

Jungkook pulls tae into him. "He'll be ok tae jin hyung must have gotten to him in time so calm down and go visit we can't go there crying it'll stress out jin hyung more." Taehyung wipes his tears and kisses jungkook. "Lets go kookie." Jungkook grabs the keys and they leave.

Meanwhile with yoonminseok

Yoongi is speeding on the way to the hospital he didn't even let jin finish telling what happend he heard hospital and namjoon in one sentence and hung up dragged his boyfriends to the car and now he's probably going to get a ticket. Jimin is holding onto hoseok in the backseat. "Yoongi slowdown you're going to kill us." "Namjoon plus hospital equals bad time plus like you said jin said the masked killer attacked him and almost killed him I want to get there fast." "Jin said he's fine though slow down." Yoongi finally slows down and parks the car ove hoseok and jimin get out of the car yoongis already gone hoseok and jimin sigh. "Come on chim let's hurry inside."