Chapter 19

Jungkook is currently angrily walking to his new therapist Kim namjoon once namjoon sees jungkook he sighs. "What happened kook?" Jungkook sits at the lunch table. "This boy had the nerve to stare at taes ass I want to kill that perv." Namjoon shakes his head. "No kook that's Bad you don't do that next time it happens ask him to stop and if he refuses just punch him and walk away." Jungkook nods his head. "Good idea thanks hyung." Namjoon goes to speak when he feels jin hug him from behind. "Joonie time to go home I have something to show you." Namjoon kisses jin and speaks. "Ok baby bye kookie remember what we talked about." "Ok bye hyungs have fun." Namjoon and jin leave. Once they're gone Jungkook feels someone hug him. "Kookie why'd you run off?" "I needed to talk to namjoon hyung tae I'm sorry." Taehyung kisses Jungkook and jungkook suddenly looks at Taehyung and hands him something.

" Taehyung kisses Jungkook and jungkook suddenly looks at Taehyung and hands him something

"I know it's early but I want to spend the rest of my life with you please marry me." Taehyung smiles and hands jungkook the ring. "Put that ring on my finger, of course, I'll marry you." Jungkook slides the ring on Taehyungs finger and they kiss. "How did I manage to get someone as beautiful as you tae and on top of that you have a wonderful personality god im so lucky." Taehyung leans into jungkook more as they walk.  "You're my soulmate Jungkook alongside that you're handsome and that personality of yours is golden." Jungkook lays his hand on Taehyungs face. "My beautiful flower I love you." Taehyung leans in and kisses jungkook. "I love you kookie." "I love you tae."

With namjin

Jin is cooking while Namjoon is in the living room when he gets a phone call. "Hey, tae." "Hyung I'm gonna be a married woman." "Jungkook purposed." "Yes I'm one lucky man hyung I know it's fast but I love him he loves me it just feels right." "Yeah I agree it's good you're soulmates it's awesome im happy for you two." "Thanks, hyung I'm glad you support us." Tae I need to talk to you and jimin tomorrow jimin said he'll go can you it's something serious." "Of course hyung but can kookie come sorry I had you on speaker he wants to know if he can come." "Yeah, he can meet me and jimin tomorrow at 1." "Ok bye hyung." "Bye" jin hangs up and sighs. "I wish I could've actually had the heart to tell joonie but I got scared and I didn't."