Chapter 4

jungkook is standing outside of taehyung and Jimins house waiting for taehyung or Jimin to open the door. The door opens and Jungkook looks and sees Yoongi. "Hey, kook you here for tae?" Jungkook smiles "Yeah." Yoongi nods "first hoseok and I need to talk to you." "Ok, let's go outside and talk then." "Hobi come on." "On my way babe." Hoseok yoongi and jungkook sit on the porch and hoseok speaks. "Jungkook please treat him right we don't know you well no one really does but please take care of him." Yoongi grabs hoseoks hand and speaks. "Taehyung has been in a lot of bad relationships he's been abused in many ways we're just worried." "I'll treat him well he's the first person to treat me nicely people usually think I'm a freak I'm glad he's nice to me." Hoseok starts to talk with a smile on his face. "Tae he's a kind person we met jimin through tae at the time we were dating. Tae introduced jimin to us we fell in love with him and asked if he wanted to be in a relationship with us and he said yes." "He's a beautiful person inside and out just treat him right." "I will hyungs don't worry." "And watch out for that masked killer he killed someone last night just come back before dark." "Ok I'll have him home before dark don't worry and if I don't trust me he's safe." "Good we'll tell jimin and you two can leave." They go inside then both hoseok and yoongi go upstairs after a few minutes taehyung walks downstairs and hugs Jungkook. "Hey, kookie let's go bye guys." "Bye tae"