My Normal

At what age does life get easy and worries fade away?

Do you get any peaceful years before your golden years?

I know some things of is a given you will always worry about your childrens well beings and safety.

You will always have worries concerning finances and up keep of your home and vehicle.

But these so called "life lessons"

when do they come to a hault?

When do you stop having to catch curve balls?

As of now, it's seems life never will get easy. To relax comes afraid few between.

There always something that needs to be done and won't get done unless you do it.

The list just goes on and on.

Sometimes I think you went through Maritimes when you were young to get it out of the way so in your older years things will be better bit now I still go through hard times that most normal people dont and I'm beginning to think my life maneuver be normal... easy ... or layed back.

True I'd like to know the real definition of normal and does anyone really live that sort of life.

For me it would be the family ... husband wife and kids. With the perfect happy loving relationship. No fighting or bickering at eachother with the perfect house and picket fence. Nice vehicles that never Gove you any issues. Good pets that's don't tear apart a $300.00 dog kennel to get out and terrorize the neighborhood. Beautiful yard with a beautiful garden and a tire swing hanging from a huge oak tree.

A nice big family pool for the family to spend time in during the summer while having a BBQ.

It all sounds so perfect. So normal.

It's not far from my life but my dogs did destroy their kennel and my family does argue and fight bit at the end of the day ... we love eachother beyond all measure and no matter what curveball I get hit with or life lesson that comes my way...

I'll still be here pulling through for the ones I love till the end.

Maybe that's just my normal.