Lets all go down together.

Class was finally over and you were all released to go home. Law reminded you that you had an appointment at the clinic and that he better see you there before he left. You really wished he hadn't said that out loud.

"Huh? Why do you still need to go a hospital Y/n? Does it still hurt?" Luffy questioned, tears threatening to fall from his eyes again.

"Don't worry Lu. I'm only going for a check up. It won't take long." You reassured the boy, ruffling his hair to keep his mind off of the situation. A giggle coming from the boy at your touch.

" No! I wanna come with!" He declared, staring up at you with bright eyes.

" I agree with Luffy this time. This Law person doesn't suit well with me," Sabo insisted on Luffy's behalf, his attitude resembling that of a concerned mother.

" Or someones just a little JEALOUS." Ace snickers in the back, his fist hiding his grin. Sabo let's out a puff of steam, his face brightening into a rosy color. He smacks the brother behind his head as he profusly denies his jealousy.

"Jokes aside. I think we should accompany you as well. Since you decided to hide this from us in the first place. Or did you forget?" Nami smiles down at you. A dark aura surrounding her small frame. " let's not forget about that debt you still owe me. I might just raise your price." Her eyes glint from a far, money consuming her vision.

" Right... Of course. Why dont we all go down together..." You sigh, exasperated from the long day still ahead of you.