Boys....

"Y/n-ya... Why...?"

"Oohh. Law, she brought an army." Cora-san slowly watched the boys reaction from behind the counter, a smile playing on his face. It was best he didn't get involved in any of this.

"I had no choice in the matter.." A deflated sigh reaches your lips as your group of friends excitedly stand behind you. Though.. Not for long.

"Whaaa?! It's that Tra-guy from earlier. Is he following us?" Luffy bubbles from behind you, his arms still around your waist as he pops his head out.

"No Lu. He works here..'' You explain upon deaf ears. He had already noticed the small little clinic you've all just entered and excitedly explored the place. In the waiting room, there was a small table with various children toys. Grabbing Ussop, he scurries to ruin all of them.

"Ahh. So this is where you run off to. And with such a handsome man behind the counter. I wonder if he's rich." Nami glances around the room before landing her eyes on the tall  blond behind the counter. Her eyes shining like gold.

"Eh!? My beloved Y/n-chuwwnnn comes to this place littered with perverted men? My sweet angel, not to worry. I'll protect you!" Sanji roars before hearts consume his eyes and blood splatters from his nose.

"Right. Because their the perverts..." Zoro grumbles from the shadows of the blond's glow. An obvious scowl etches his face as he glares at the man.

"The hell is that suppose to mean.?" Sanji bickers at the green moss head, his smile transforming into a growl.

"Just what it implied perverted love cook." Their argument ended when Nami bashed their skills together. Although they continued to glare at one another from across the room.

"This clinic doesn't seem too big....and.... it doesn't look very popular. Maybe I should take you to a more reputable hospital......That way.......you can get a better treatment......And I think......I'd feel more safe............if you took that route......Maybe....." Sabo continuously mumbled to himself on the benefits of any other place but this one.

"Would you quit your mumbling!? I can't sleep with all the noise." Ace grumbles from behind the blond.

"You shouldn't be sleeping in the first place. We're here for Y/n!" Sabo smacks the sleeping idiot on the back of his head.

"Oh yeah... So. Tell me Y/n. Who gave you that injury?!" Ace has a look of seriousness on his face; fire lighting his eyes and around his body. He was gonna make whoever pay for what they did to his little Y/n. You sweatdrop, before hearing a grumble behind you.

.....

Law grumpily cleared his thoat before attempting to speak. All eyes now focused on him. "Now. I think its about time Y/n-ya comes with---" his thoughts suddenly cut off from an unexpected bang of the door behind him, followed by two loud voices.

"Doctor! We heard the bell chime!"

" That means we have visitors right!

"Ohh is it that attractive patient you were talking about?"

"You should introduce us. We'd love to meet...."

As soon as their eyes landed on Law they stopped all sudden movements. Sweat poured down their faces and they shook violently. As Law was turned away, you couldn't make out his face, but you were sure it screamed  talk-one-more-time-and-ill-kill-you face.

"As I was saying." Law stated with venom in his voice." I should check up with Y/n-ya. Alone."

This caused small whines from various places in the room. But they nonetheless complied and sat in the waiting room; after all, what did they know about medical practices.

Law, however, growled at the sight. "Sacchi-ya, Penguin-ya! Not you! Get back to work."

"Right! Of course!" They scrambled to their feet and continued what they were doing.

"Y/n. Follow me." Law grumbled, walking towards the back door to the check up room.