Everybody Loves A Clown

Dad was gone. That was all I could think about as I watched the burning body before me. "Before he.. before, did he say anything to you? About anything?" Sam asked, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Judging by the bright blue nails, it was Blue. "No. Nothing," Dean answered after a few moments. I swallowed thickly as I stared at the fire, watching it burn the body of my father. I turned away from the fire, taking a step towards Dean before wrapping my arms around his legs. Dean stooped a bit and picked me up, I moved my arms to cling to his neck before I let it go and started to cry.

We went back to Bobby's after the fire burned out. We stayed there for a week too, Dean had been working on the car nonstop, Sam had been teaching me school stuff. Sam was talking to Dean outside at the moment while I sat in the window with Blue. Bobby was doing research for another hunter in the kitchen. "Hey Christina?" I heard Bobby call from the kitchen. I slid off of the window, "Yes?" I asked as I entered the room, he was standing by the counter. "Did you want something to eat?" he asked, pointing his thumb over his shoulder at the cabinets. I gave a slow nod and walked over to him as he dug in the cabinet and showed me a can of ravioli's, "You want these?" I nodded again, "Please," I requested, having a few more manners than Dean did. Even if he was the one who taught me them. I pulled back a chair and sat on it, Blue sat on the chair to my right. I watched Bobby dump the ravioli into a bowl and shove it into the microwave. "What all have you done today?" Bobby asked, leaning against the counter to look at me. "I was reading my book and looking at all the cars," I told him, bringing my legs up onto the chair to sit criss-cross. "You like cars?" he asked as I opened my book on the table. I nodded my head, "Dean likes cars," I told him, but he probably already knew that. Bobby nodded his head and opened his mouth to say something else, but Sam walked in, "Hey Bobby, do you have an extra car?"

It didn't take long for the three of us to be on the road again. It also didn't take long for us to arrive at our destination. Dean had been complaining about the car since we'd gotten in it though, "This is humiliating. I feel like a friggin' soccer mom!" he complained as he parked the car. "It's the only car Bobby had running," Sam compromised as he got out of the car. I followed after, "Hello? Anybody here?" Dean called, standing just outside the doors. "Hey. You bring the, uh," Sam cut Dean's question off, "Of course," tossing something to Dean before he picked me up. Dean opened the door and wandered inside, Sam followed not far behind. I flinched as a light bulb exploded to my left. Sam reached out, "Hey, buddy?" Sam asked, I turned my head to see someone passed out on the bar, "I'm guessing that isn't Ellen," Sam observed. Dean agreed with a small, "Yeah," before we moved on from that guy. The place looked old, a bit rundown to me. I watched Blue trail behind Sam and I, looking around with interest. We left Dean in that room in favor of going to a room in the back, it looked like a storage room. "Stay close," Sam told me, setting me on the ground. I nodded my hand and grabbed the flap of his jacket as he started investigating what was in the room. "Hands where I can see them," a woman ordered. A pistol cocked not long after, Sam slowly turned to stare at her. She was a middle-aged, stern looking blonde who had a pistol aimed at Sam. "Sam! Need some help in here," Dean called from the other room. The woman waved the pistol in the direction of the doorway, so Blue and I followed Sam out. "Sorry, Dean, I can't right now. I'm a... little tied up," Sam announced as the four of us entered the room. Blue had his hands on my shoulders, looking ready to bolt at a moments notice. "Sam? Dean? Winchester?" The woman who was holding Sam hostage questioned. Sam and Dean stared at each other for giving a slow, "Yeah." A grin spread across her face, "Son of a bitch," was all she said as she lowered her gun. Blue relaxed, "Mom, you know these guys?" The blonde who has a rifle aimed at Dean asked. "Yeah, I think these are John Winchester's boys and his little girl," she lowered the gun with a laugh, "Hey, I'm Ellen. This is my daughter Jo," she introduced. Jo lowered the rifle, "Hey," she greeted Dean. "You're not gonna hit me again, are you?" He asked, Jo only laughed at him.