Luna's and Luke's Audition Tape

Static on the screen appears briefly, then transitions to a beach. Luke and Luna stand in front of the camera while also standing next to a surfboard and dressed in their swimsuits.

Luna: Yo Troy, is the camera rolling?

Troy: Camera's rolling dudes, whenever you guys are ready!

Luke: Cool! What's up, TD producers? I'm the radically awesomely intelligent fanatic of the strange, Luke Keaton!

Luna: (snickers at Luke's introduction) And I'm Luke's more athletic, more awesome, OLDER sister, Luna Keaton!

Luke: (fake coughs) By ten minutes......

Luna: (fake coughs) still older than you.........

The two looked at each other and laughed.

Luke: In case you haven't figured it out yet, Luna and I are fraternal twins.

Luna: And we're totally super close! We've been doing everything together since we were born.

Luke: We're not quite exactly alike though. And I don't just mean the fact that Luna has boobs and I have kiwis.

Both twins laugh together again.

Luna: Yeah, we also have slightly different personalities as well. For example, I'm more into sports than my brother and more exciting.

Luke: (chuckling) Not gonna deny, you do make life interesting. As for me, I'm the more intelligent twin.

Luna: Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm smart! Luke's just more intellectually gifted than I am. But I'm cool with it. He can be the brains and I'll be the brawn.

Luke: That's why we make such a great team! And just a heads up to you producers, if you want just one of us, then forget it!

Luna: True that! My brother and I are doing this audition together because we want to be on Total Drama together.

Both: So basically it's both of us or none of us!

Both of them laughed together.

Both: Yeah, sometimes we do that to!

Both of them start laughing together again. Static on the screen appears, end of audition tape...........

Total Drama Revenge of the Island: DarkWitch1999's FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara