18

"you're sick!"

Taymor: Chapter 18

"Come in boys..'' Cleo said and I walked in sitting right on the couch.

I watch as Cleo Eyed Jahseh and Stokeley.
Jah told me she wasn't a big fan of him having a boyfriend.
She wanted him to go with some girl named Genson or Genherp I don't know..

Trippie, she loved. Maybe because he took up for all of us... Maybe she doesn't know he's bi...

"What's wrong?"

"Everything," I say making her look at me.

"You sent him back, an innocent boy who just needed a way out. He loved you, and you just take your pregnant ass on and send him back like a dumb-

"TAY!" Jahseh yelled and I stopped talking.
Stokeley laughed and Trippie snorted.

I smile and Cleo sighed.

"I didn't mean to... He's just ruining everything. Since he's came I've had to deal with Jahseh leaving, and Derrick-

"Fuck Derrick." Stokeley cut her off and balled his first up.

Cleo groaned and slammed her hand down on the table.
"AND IVE HAD TO DEAL WITH HIM! MY SON IS WITH A BOY! NAHMIR HAS RUINED THIS FAMILY-

"SHUT UP!!!''  I look in the doorway seeing.....Nahmir.

He had tears streaming down his face and that nigga Glizzy behind him.

I knew who Glizzy was, he worked at the lil diner down the street , and he sells weed.

He cool as fuck though.... Fine too but let's not get into that.

(Before I buss this nut 😩)

"Nahmir." Cleo said.

He looked at Me and he stopped crying.

"All of you....Y-Yal hated me s-so much. Cl-Cleo Drop Dead when you c-can... And J-Jahseh.. I l-love you... Stokeley too... I guess," he wasn't stuttering as much... He was talking slowly.

"T-Taymor...Y-You set me up. I-I started t-to like you... I came to t-tell Cleo I wa-was sorry... B-but nevermind."

He walked out and Glizzy closed the door.

Set up...? I never set him up.

I got and ran out the door.

"WAIT!" But they were already gone.

"Fuck!" I walk back in the house and point to Cleo.

"You're sick!"

______

I hoped you liked ♥ excuse any mistakes ❤

I know it isn't much but...did you like?