30

I retitled 'Little White Boy' to 'Swinger' [if you know what that is, then you'll see where the book is going. ]
(And a new ybnk (in mm) [A/N: I swear that's the finest picture of Nahmir 💀]

"The Deal was for you to get my son back.. "

Omniscient: Chapter 30

"How could you Nigga!? That was my momma! " Taymor yelled to Derrick as he almost... But not broke into tears.

Derrick chuckled and gripped him gun that was next to him.
"You had one job Taymor–

" AND I ALMOST HAD IT!" Taymor cried out.

Derrick eyed him from the corner of of eye.
"–and you failed. " He finished his sentence through his gritted teeth, though he kept calm. He felt furious, he trusted Taymor.  He wanted Nahmir back more than anything.

"I–

" That wasn't apart of the plan McIntyre.. " Derrick trailed off as he stared out into the open of his back yard.

"Fuck the plan! You didn't have you kill my momma! And a Bomb!? Are you THAT mad!? "

Derrick sighed and turned around facing Taymor. Looking him in the eye. Taymor's breath hitched.. "Damnit you look like him.. " He whispered lowly feeling the guilt build inside of him.

Derrick only shook His head. "True... But he looks more like him momma. " Speaking of the devil.. A light skinned woman came from the small shed with a acid washed overall, a yellow shit underneath, and a pair of yellow and black vans. Her Blond and Black hair was in a slick ponytail. She had light brown eyes, pink plump lips, dimpled cheeks, long curly eyelashes. And to Taymor's surprise.. She had light pink braces in her mouth.

He gasped as Derrick nodded. This Wasnt the first time he'd seen Nahmir's mother, but that was only in pictures. They shared the same height, if anything... They'd be mistaken for twins.

Nicole, The woman walked up the steps and smiled at Taymor.
He just stared at her while she went and pecked Derrick's lips.

Now Taymor was confused, they both looked alike... They made Nahmir and it was honestly like they were all triplets. But he knew better, Nicole was only 32,and Derrick was 33. And Nahmir was 18.

Before the whole 'plan' he could remember Derrick telling him Nicole was only 14 when she had Nahmir, and Derrick was 15.

The younger them, you could tell them apart, but now.. hell no.

T

aymor sighed watching Derrick and Nicole smile at each other.. If she only knew what he did to their beloved son.

She looked at Taymor, smile completely faded. She looked... Deadly.

"Now... Where's my son? " He shrugged rubbing his temple.
"With Glizzy I guess. " She shook her head disappointedly.

"Shame, Shame,Shame. That's definitely not the plan. Taymor. "

She spat. It's like she chewed his name up and sip it right in his face. He flinched and nodded.

"I know but–

" The deal was for you to get my son back.. " Derrick said.

"I will, but... "

Taymor sighed. "I love him and–

Derrick laughed while Nicole stared into Taymor's eyes. She then nodded and he nodded back.

" Love!? Ha! Love is bullshit. "
He shoved Nicole off of him and got up. She stared at him and kicked the back of his leg making him fall. He landed with a hard thump.

"Bitch–

He looked up at Taymor and balled his fist. " Bring my boy.. We have unfinished business. "

"Yes sir.. " Taymor mumbled and walked out of the house.

Nahmir

I

groan as I sit by the school doors. School was over, nobody was here, Glizzy failed once again to pick me up. Probably Balls deep in Jasmine bitch ass.

I pick up my phone that was behind my booking, making sure I didn't get it wet from the rain... Yes it was raining.

I go to my contacts and tapped Taymor's number. My finger hovered over the call button and I pressed it and held the phone my ear.

Pick up..

_____

"Thanks Tay. " I say getting into the car. He mumbled a small 'welcome' while I put my backpack in the back and put on my seatbelt.

He started up the car and drove off down the rode.

"How you been? " I ask deciding to start a conversation.  The radio played Cardi B's  Song 'Ring'

I smiled and turned it up a bit. That was bae..

"I've been alright, we got the blood cleaned up and shit. Her funeral is two weeks from now. " I nod and grab his hand.

It's good right? We all need the comfort.

'You don't hit my line no more
Oh, oh
You don't make it Ring Ring Ring. '

[If I were to be honest, I don't give a fuck about Cardi And Nicki's beef cause it's bullshit. They both great artists with different styles. I Love Cardi Personality though 😄 cured a bitch depression 😭]

He squeezed my hand and kept it that way until he pulled up at Glizzy's house.

I started to get out but he stopped me. "Hey... You wanna um... Hang for a bit? " I shook my head, "im actually supposed to be meeting up with Daniel today–

" NO!  I mean... No h-he could wait.. Just... Let's go for a ride, yeah? "I nod and smile at him

" Y-Yeah. "

_____

I will publish another Ybnk book but probably after I get my other Mirton book published and to like three chapters😙

Anddddddddd

Probably like two more chapters left in this book so 😄 ENJOYYYYYYY

And how y'all feel about Derrick being Nahmir's Father?

His Momma?!

Taymor?

KoolAid 😥😥😥