21

I remade the book cover😪

__________

Nahmir: Y'all It's Chapter 21! Be happy I survived❤

__________

Nahmir: Chapter 21
"

I-I don't know ..." I say looking at all the hair styles.
I loved my hair, and I don't want it cut unless I'm getting lined up.

Glizzy sat in the chair and looked up from his phone.
"Babyboy, Just get whatever hair styles you want. You don't have to get it done if you don't want to though."

I nod and look at the ling hair styles.... I looked at the one with dreads and then at my hair in the mirror.

"C-Can I get dreads?" I ask. He nodded and payed the hair cutter...man dude.

I sat in the chair next and the man took my hair out of it's ponytail.

"Well Damn." He said and Glizzy laughed. I smiled remembering the time Jasmine flat ironed my hair.

He stared to rub his hands in my hair and them sighed.
"Get ready kid."

_____

"Wow." I look in the mirror at my hair.... I looked different, I felt different...

I Smile and watch Glizzy pay the man...dude- whatever.
We walk out the barber and into another place next door.

I look around seeing different art designs before I realized it was a tattoo parlor.

"I want a tattoo." I say. I was getting excited.
He nodded and I sat in a waiting chair.

"Figured." We laughed and
I got called. I sat in the room and a man came up.

"This may sting a little, but it'll be over before you know it," I nod.

"Unless you're one of them dude  who like tattoos all over his body."  I laugh as he wiped my arm off.
That's where I wanted my tatt.

(AIAWIWGSIWBSIWHSI 💀💀💀 "Blahhh, Bitch!")

After the man finished, Glizzy had to go to the bathroom so I patiently waited for him in one of the waiting chairs.

a dude came and sat next to me.
What really creeped me out, was that I thought rainbows were in the sky....

_______

Ik it's short, but did y'all get that last sentence 💀 lemme stop with my lame self.

Guess who's the boy tho.
Anyway

I hoped you liked ♥ excuse any mistakes ❤

😍😩❤