26

|A/N:  So Y'all, I was reading this book  called 'Red Queen' and it's a series ❤I read Book One, and Two 😐 so how about  the prequels,  and NO BOOK 4 & 5😭😭😭 I was pissed the fuck off breh.  So I just got this book called 'Infinity' the chronicles of Nick or whatnot😪 it's pretty good so far.|

.

|A/N (update): So I went to my first period class and got this book 'Divergent' (which ive read before) and finished reading it two days after I got it (😭I was shocked my damn self)  then I took a AR test (😪got all the answers right and my points)  and now I'm back to reading 'Infinity' (which I kept in my book bag)  |

"Yes."

Nahmir: Chapter 25

"Let's face it, Cardi is so much better, Nicki just picking fights with people now." I say with a laugh following shortly after. Taymor sighed and nodded his head, feeling defeated. I smile,  KNOWING, I had won this argument. So far, I've spent exactly two hours in this room with Taymor.  I've learned a lot, and so has he.

"Okay,  you win." I laughed and laid back. It was still raining outside, it honestly gotten worse.. But I felt safe with him. I got out of the bed stretched pulling the shorts down a bit.

"You could've left them up. " Taymor smirked licking his lips. I scoffed shaking my head, "Stop you pervert. " He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "I'll be your pervert. " He mumbled into my ear. I lean into him humming softly feeling the warmth of his body. "That's nasty Tay. " He chuckled and started playing with the waist band of my shorts. "I'll show you nasty.. If you let me. " I look up at him as a lump formed in the back of my throat.

Was I really going to let that happen? Was I fully committed? Did I even love this guy? I shake my head, "N-No Taymor. " He sighed, probably frustrated. He let go of me and sat back on the bed. "Tay.. " He looked up at me and bit his lip. "Mir... " His voice was... Deeper. It sounded.... Sexy.

My lips slightly parted as he sat up and I straddled his waist. "I don't want to have sex with you... Yet. " He nodded and kissed my forehead. I looked down at my wrist and traced my name carved in the bracelet.
It was truly beautiful.

        After talking some more,  Me and Taymor finally came out of the room and just walked in the halls of his house. Hand in Hand.. "Let's go check on Jah n nem. " I nodded and walked towards his room and gripped the door nod, about to open it.. Until I heard... Moaning?

I turn towards Taymor to see him staring at me with a shocked look on his face. "I know they no-

"Wait, F-Fuck Trippie Sl-Slow Down! "

I gasp and cover my Mouth  shielding my giggles. Taymor stared at the door with a blank expression. I do feel kind of bad though.. His poor bed sheets.

"Ugh Stokeley that hurts.. D-Daddy chill. "

"I think they're having a threesome. " I say and open the door a little bit so I could see what was really  happening.

I look in seeing Janseh on all fours with shaking legs and tears streaming down his face. Both Stokeley and Trippie were hitting it from the back. I could see why he was crying. From my view I could see Stokeley and Trippie both had some pretty thick lengths , and were probably stretching his hole. I didn't even think that was possible. They were moaning.. Yes,  moaning, almost louder than Jahseh.. Maybe because both of their dicks are rubbing together while they thrusted in and out of Jahseh and moaned in sync. Stokeley kissed Trippie,and smacked Jahseh's butt making him yelp. I jump at the sudden action and watch As more tears feel down Jahseh's face.

"Oh Fuck!  G-Go faster Please! "

Trippie grabbed a handful of Jahseh's dreads and started fulfilling his wishes. I squinted and noticed Jahseh had a band wrapped around his tip. My eyes widened... These people are freaky.

I don't know about you.. But this is lowkey turning me on. A firm grip on my waist drew my attention from the begging boy on his knees.

"Taymor I know you see th-
I got cut off by his lips attacking mime. I held my hand up,  but found it in his hair as our lips moved him sync. He bit my bottom lips softly causing me to let out a small moan.

What was I doing? I couldn't even function right! With Jahseh's moaning, Taymor's tongue. The screams, the pleasure.. He knew what he was doing... He wanted me. He was desperate for... Me.
The pleasure... The love.

I wanted it to.

Pulling back I looked up at Taymor with my harden length ready for him, I wanted him.. And he wasn't even mines..
Lust clouded his eyes as he picked me up. My length rubbed against his thigh and I let out a small moan.
He looked at me and pecked my lips. " May I? "
I nodded and smiled. "Yes"

_____
Well then... -coughs-💀

I hoped ya liked! Didn't read over it so excuse my mistakes. I also have a new book on the way. I did publish one a while ago called 'The Race'
Pretty basic title for a 'Ybnk' book💀 but it fits the story's setting or whatever.. But the new book I'll be publishing is called

'Little White Boy' (cover in mm/I made everything in that cover😪background too/ ) it's a Ybn Nahmir BxB. And No,  🚫Ybnk,  🚫Nizzy, 🚫Nay (or whatever Jay and Nahmir ship name is💀)

It's simply about him and a white boy (who is a fictional character) and no 🚫💀I ain't racist, my best friend (one of em) is white and plus I made friends with a while group of white girls in my PE/HEALTH class 💀💀💀my black ass is the life of the part,  no lies.

I also have a Chris Brown n August Alsina BxB called 'Drugs' (which is a hella good song by August Alsina)  and a Urban fiction book called 'Paris'.
Anyway! I hoped you liked, It may not be a sex scene next chapter... I don't write them cause I'm not good at writing them 😄

Kisses 😍😘😗~Tae

|A/N: I finished reading 'Infinity' 😭 now I gotta wait till Friday to go to the library🏫📚|