25

"I wanna give you something Nahmir. "

Taymor: chapter 25

I watch as Nahmir sat quietly on the bed in his pajamas. Though Jahseh had to beg,  then threat Glizzy, he finally let Nahmir stay over we me and the crew.

We were at my house and my mom was out doing who knows what, so that gave me a perfect chance to get closer to Mir.

Jahseh sat in the corner on the big red bean bag with Stokeley's head in his lap. He was playing in his hair while Stoke Slept.
They honestly were adorable together. One day I'm gonna have something like that.

Trippie was watching porn on his laptop he'd bring with him,  and he didn't care who was in the room. He just put his head phones in and sat in the corner alone.

Kennedy was asleep in the guest bedroom and I was glad,  she's annoying as hell.

Here I sat on my bed close to my window. My hands eager to touch the boy in the small SpongeBob pajama shorts, and tank top. He had his dreads in a nice lil ponytail on the top of his head, his hair was kind of long..

He looked at me and locked his phone before setting it down. He smiled and scooted to where our knees were touching.

"Hey Taymor. " He spoke quietly, but happily , It was raining outside. I was still trying to get used to him not stuttering, it really shocked me the first time when he said a full sentence without not one mistake.

"Hey Kid. " Wrapping my arm around his tiny waist my finger tapped his thigh lightly.

"I'm bored" He pouted like a little baby making me chuckle and get up from the bed.

"Follow me. "
I left out the room and closed the door once he came out.

Once I get to my safe place,  another guest room that I only stay in other than my room, I close the door and lock it.

"Y-You Aren't Going to R-Rape me are you? " His breath was a little uneasy so I quickly hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"No baby boy,  I would never harm you. "I did it before, I know,  but I'm not gonna lose him again.

H

e nodded and shifted on the bed. I grab the small box I have and smile. " I wanna give you something Nahmir. "

"As long as I'm not getting hurt in the process. " He blushed and looked down. Realizing what the fuck he just said I laughed.

"Pain is Pleasure, You'll get it one day," He giggled and played with his fingers.

"But close your eyes and no peaking. Also hold out your arms"

He closed his eyes and held his arms out.
"You aren't gonna propose are you? "

"No! " I laugh and take the bracelet out the box. I clamp it on his arm and watch it sparkle.
I spent exactly 5k on this shit,  he should be happy.

(The gold bracelet that had Nahmir carved in it with a few diamonds from a few chapters ago❤)

"Ight,  you can look now. " He opened his eyes and gasped.

"Th-Thanks Taymor.. " He smiled and took it off making me frown. "I-I can't take thi-

" Nigga I spent damn near five thousand dollars on that bracelet, put that shit back on. " I mug him then smiled.

"Fine, but thanks.  This is very sweet of you. I'll give you something in return, just dont know what. " A smirk formed on my face and he quickly shook His head.

"No Taymor. "

"Ugh, Fine. "

_____

Hoped y'all liked ❤ excuse any mistakes ❤
I wanna thank y'all 💀 again cause ian think this book was gon make it,  but I'mma try. Might end it soon,  but after this,  I'mma focus on my A.A. book, only because I lowkey loose interest in Ybnk then try something new, I don't just want to do books on the same ppl sometimes,  that's why I'mma try some Chris Brown, and Royce, and August Alsina, and  other ppls, anyway Kisses my loves 😍😘😗~Tae

ALSO!!!
Please,  tell me what you want to happen next 👉