31

".... You think Crips listen to Chris Brown?"

Omniscient

"ASK HOW MANY, NIGHTS I'VE BEEN THINKING OF YOU! ZERO, ZERO!!! " Nahmir sang/yelled out as him and Taymor walked on the track at the empty park.

Taymor looked at him and smiled shaking his head. "Where did that come from? " Nahmir shrugged.

"I guess Chris Brown is on my mind... Hey, quick question? " Taymor rose his brows  and Nahmir continued.

".... You think Crips listen to Chris Brown? " Taymor stopped walking and thought about it.

"Well... He's not a actual 'blood'–

" UH HUH! " Nahmir yelled laughing a bit.

"That's not what I heard,  and I think they do, who doesn't listen to Chris Brown? " Nahmir nodded in agreement as they started back up walking again. This time, they held hands.

"You know.. I do wonder. " Nahmir sighed looking down at his feet.

"About? "

"My parents... What and where will I be if I was never a foster kid? O-Or... Would I have met you? A-And J-Jahseh O-Or H-Have to go through al-all the b-bullting. I-I Pr-Prayed that it'll g-get better T-Taymor, I-I

He didn't even finish his sentence. Nahmir broke down crying into his small hands.

" Hey Nahmir it's okay. " Taymor stopped again and hugged him while he silently cried.

"If I never met Derrick.. "

_____

"Th-Thanks for Today. And for Picking me up. " Taymor smiled and pulled up to the oh so familiar house.

"This is... Wow. Who stays here? " Nahmir asked curiously as he followed Taymor out of the car and to the door.

He smiled while Taymor looked at him, with no smile.

"Tay... I think I really lo-

He fell to the ground before he even got 'love out of his mouth'
Taymor stared at his body and titled his head as a small smirk started to appear on his face.

" Ight Stoke, bring him in while I handle Derrick. "

_____

This chapter ass asf. Sorry I haven't updated btw. I hoped you enjoyed.

Finna end this book tho 😶