Lake

Video on the side of awesome tubing wipeouts! Also like the song on it, so it's a win-win. Haha, and I dare you- next time you go tubing- to have a tubing tournament- SO FUN! :) -All Love, Lilith.

We arrived at the lake and got on the large boat they had. "Who wants to drive?" Zayn asked.

"I do!" Louis and I both said at the same time. Then looked at each other.

"You know how to drive a boat?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah, it's simple." I said.

"I think I'm going to drive for now..." Maddi said, stepping up and grabbing the keys.

Lou and me groaned, "Whyyyyyy!" We complained. "We want to drive!" We were getting really good at the talking in unison thing.

"Let Maddi drive first," Liam said. We grumbled under our breath but got on. I sat in front with Zayn and enjoyed the wind and mist in my face. I closed my eyes and smiled; when I opened them Zayn was smiling at me. "What?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nothing," He smiled and ducked his head. I shrugged and went back to the enjoying myself. We stopped in the middle of the lake.

"Should we get out and swim here?" Maddi asked. The lake was pretty empty over on this side and the water looked clean.

"This is as good a place as any," Liam said, taking off his shirt. I noticed Maddi and Zayn glance at me as they stripped down. I walked over to Zayn, waiting for him to put his life jacket on before talking.

"Hey Zayn?" I asked him sweetly. He looked at me. I pushed him in the water, laughing as he came up sputtering. "That is what you get for Megamind! Told you I'd get you back!"

Just then I did something worthy of a ninja. I felt someone running towards me and ducked. Niall flew past where I was and into the water. I started cracking up and looked down at him.

"Thought you could tackle me?" I asked him.

"Was trying!" He said, wiping water off his face. I giggled and turned to the ladder leading off the boat and into the water. I took off my clothes and sat on the edge of it, looking into the water.

I looked at Maddi and Louis, who hadn't gotten in yet. "I can't do it!" I yelled over to them. Zayn looked at me.

"C'mon Lex! Look, no fish!" He said, and dived down into the water. He came back up quickly; still a bit scared of it since he can't swim. I looked at him horrified; sure fish were creeping up on him right now.

The reason I met Zayn was because of lakes. We had both been taken there by our parents and were sitting out because we both refused to go in.

Maddi nodded, but Louis looked confused. He came over and sat next to me. "Can't do what? Can't you swim?" He whispered.

"I'm scared of lakes. I know; it's weird." I looked down.

"Hey, Liam is scared of spoons; you've got nothing on him." I smiled.

"So you just can't go in?"

"I don't like not feeling anything under me. I guess I'm scared of fish attacking me from underneath..." He raised his eyebrows.

"What if I carried you?" I shrugged. He jumped in and held his hands up for me. I hesitated before jumping into them. He put me on his back and swam over to the others.

"You did it!" Harry exclaimed, I guess Zayn and Maddi had apparently explained my fear. I smiled shakily at them and clung to Louis tight. Putting my feet up high on his back so fish wouldn’t touch them.