Grandma Lucy

-Louis POV-

"Hey lads," I said as I walked into the hotel room. "I forgot to show you this yesterday- but Lex and I recorded a track and I want you guys to hear it." They all gathered around, asking questions about how and when like the curious boys they were.

I played it for them and their mouths dropped open. "That's with no auto tune, right?" Niall asked.

I nodded. "She's amazing," Zayn breathed, and I eyed him. I knew he still had a thing for Lex, and I am not ashamed to admit that I fancy her too, but I hoped it wouldn't get between us. Our relationship had been fine so far.

"I know you think so!" I joked, and he blushed.

"We should have her perform a song with us sometime!" Harry said, and I shook my head.

"She has stage fright, but I'll talk to her about it," I said, and Zayn frowned.

-Zayn POV-

I should be the one asking her, not Lou. I don't want to fight with him over a girl, but I don't like how he's spending more time with her and knows more about her than me. I miss her.

"Hey, we should call them and see if they want to hang out today!" Harry said, but he looked nervous about something.

"Are you finally going to ask Maddi out?" Louis teased, and Harry blushed.

-Lex POV-

Maddi came running in. I swear, she's over here every day. "Do you want to go to the pool with the boys?" I jumped up.

"Yes!" I love pools!

I changed into my swimsuit and we went to the hotel. The hotel security was blocking off the pool just for us! So we could swim without nuisance.

I ran slow as I could over to the pool and jumped in without a second thought. Louis came after me. The others felt the water first and got in slow. Well, actually, after a brief hesitation Zayn and Niall jumped in after us. So only Maddi, Liam and Harry are wusses.

Suddenly a girl with lots of curly hair walked in and waved.

"That's Liam's girlfriend," Louis whispered to me. "Her and Liam just got back together yesterday." I nodded and whispered back.

"Okay, don't lose your pants again!" I swam away.

"And don't take off your shirt this time!" Louis called back.

Maddi and Harry went to the arcade to play games and I lay down on a lawn chair.

"Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see. Sometimes your words just hypnotize me." Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls went off. I blushed and answered my phone.

"Hi Grandma Lucy!" I said. "What's up?" Louis walked over and started listening in inconspicuously. And by inconspicuous I mean, he lay down next to me and stared with his head in his hands.

"Oh hello honey! I just wanted to call you to tell you Mimzy had her kittens!" I sat up.

"Already?! Can I come see them?" Louis eyes got big, and he started bouncing.

"Me too! Metoometoometoo!" He said and I giggled.

"Sure honey! Poody and her kits have missed you!" I grinned.

"You sure have a houseful! Two litters of kittens?"

"Yup! I love my kitty cats!" Louis was now dancing around excitedly and I sighed.

"Hey Grandma, can I bring a few of my friend to see them too?" Louis got quiet and listened in.

"Oh sure Hun! I can't wait to see you- I just baked some cookies that you can have too!" I shook my head.

The boys sure are going to love my Grandma... who still hasn't figured out how to text... Maybe the boys will teach her!

-

Mimzy and Poody are my grandma's two cats. They both are allowed outside, but are so fat and lazy they don't go much, but when they do- they get themselves pregnant. This was Mimzy's third litter and Poody's second.

Poody had had her kittens a while ago and they were little fluffy playful fur-balls now. Mimzy's would just look like rats right now.

Poody is a pretty brown tabby cat with amber eyes and she had had five kittens who looked like her, but had blue eyes. So cute!

We walked into the house, "Grandma! We're here!" I called, and she came out holding a plate of cookies.

"Oh hello kids! You guys want to see the kitties? Have a cookie," We each took one and followed her into the back porch area. Poody immediately jumped out of her box and came up to us purring. All the boys cooed to her and bent down to pet her. I walked over to her box and picked up the five sleeping kittens, setting them down on the floor where they blinked and stretched.

I left the others to play with them while I went and looked at Mimzy's kits. I don't think she would let the others touch her babies just yet but she knew me. Grandma can never tell so she makes me check the gender of the kits. Mimzy has three kittens, all girls. Mimzy is a sweet fluffy Siamese and all of her kittens look like her except one silver and black tabby. I pet Mimzy and walked over to the others to see Harry and Maddi sitting on the floor- covered in kitties.

Harry somehow got Poody to just lie down on his neck and take a nap. And the kittens were climbing all over them both.

Louis and the others were sitting at a little table in the corner. Zayn, Niall, and Liam were talking with Grandma Lucy and I noticed she had her phone out. They were pointing to the screen and showing her how to use the keyboard. Louis was sitting petting a sleeping kitten in his lap.

I sat down with Harry and Maddi on the floor and helped them pry a few kittens off them. Louis came and sat down with us.

"I see you found our only boy in the house," I said to him and pet the little toms ear.

"Does he have a name?" I shook my head.

"We have names for three of them, but one of the girls and this little boy don't yet," I informed him.

"Can I name him?" I nodded, "I think I will call you Leo!" He whispered to the sleeping cat. I grinned.

"I love that name!" I pet the kitty; "Maybe I can talk my parents into letting me keep one now that I'm older." I stood up.

"I'm going to go get a drink of water, I'll be right back." I said, and walked to the kitchen. Louis followed me and I turned to him. "What's up Lou?"

He smiled. "So I played your track to the lads... And they loved it. They want to know if you want to do a song with us?" I blinked at him.

"I don't think I can, my voice cracks when I get up on stage,"

"Well, why don't you come with us to stage practice and sing for us and we'll see if we can help you?" It couldn't hurt to try...

"I guess I could see," He clapped his hands.

"Great!" He told me where and when to come to practice. I sighed and he grabbed my hand. "Don't worry! You're amazing! You'll do great!" I smiled at him.

"Thanks Lou," I hugged him and walked out.

I felt his eyes follow me the whole way.

I think Imma update twice today :) JUST FOR YOU! <3 look out for another chappy later on today! -All Love, Lilith