You're Mine

So let me just say that this will be my 1st everything. Meaning that this story/fan fiction and smut is all new to me. Also forgive me if there is any  grammar errors and please give me suggestions if you wish to. Do not forget that this story will contain swearing, mature scenes, and of cough cough "smut" this will be the warning ☡. Ok no more talk lets get into the story!!!
_______________________________________

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

* WARNING *

  "Aaahh please... don't stop...keep going... please.." I whimpered.

"I think you had enough action for tonight" Jimin smirk as he place a kiss on my forehead.

I tried to pull Jimin down against me and respond back to me.

"Please" you painted out.

He couldn't leave you like this. You were a mess. Your hair was crazy and wack. There were newly formed tangles in your hair and you were sweating and panting as if you just ran a marathon. You we just in your bra, while every single piece of clothing you had on, were now laying on the bedroom floor.

I whined as Jimin smacked my clit aggressively.

I didn't notice when he had picked up a piece of clothing from the ground. He had have picked up my panties from ground. Jimin signal me to part my legs again, since I closed them.

"It's time for you to go to bed Y/N" Jimin said with a grin on his face as he was putting on my underwear.

"But... it's 10 o'clock Jimin" I pouted.

Jimin smacked my thigh as I answered back. " WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD ANSWER BACK TO ME!" He smacked my thigh again, but harder and stronger than the first one. "I said you had enough so be a good girl for daddy and go to sleep" Jimin said in a strong and stern voice.
It sent shivers down my spine. His breath against my skin was so warm, yet so cold. Goosebumps appeared on my skin. My body was going insane, how could he do this to me.

My core was just throbbing for attention. I let a soft audible moan escape my mouth as Jimin has his fingers glaze against my skin. A small smirk appears on his face.

"Y/N, this is your punishment for the stunt you pull off, today. I won't let you release that feeling of pleasure you have swelling inside of you."

"You shouldn't have flirted with that waiter. I saw how you were acting towards him and the way you looked at him. That kid named Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said in a low strict tone as he placed his hand on your hip to keep you in place. While his other hand began to rub against my cloth clit roughly and viciously. My nerves all began to cramped up inside me and began to move faster and faster making it feel so pleasurable.

"Ahh.. Jimin.." I moan loudly against him as my arms wrapped around his body.

"Ooohh baby girl I don't think your getting at, what I have been saying. I am not going to let you enjoy this kitten." Jimin told me sourly in his sweet angelic voice.

Jimin remove my arms that were clinging onto his body. He grabs me by my wrists and he puts them above my head with one of his hands. While, the other hand began to move my panties to side, as he slid a finger inside me.

"Mmhhmmm" I breathe out in whispering voice. I wanna touch him so badly too. I had my legs around him, while he was in between my legs. I had my legs rub against his skin and boxers. Trying to get some sort of reaction out of him. But, Jimin ended up pushing my legs and placing his knees on my thighs and putting most of his weight on my thighs. When he did this he open me more up and gave himself more room to work with.