The Dark Facade's Nightly Visit

The sun is almost finished with its daily rounds. The moon is already on the rise to take on the late shift. I am not ready for what is to come up from the dark thoughts in my mind that come alive in the night time to shake my very existence, as well as disturbing my whole body. If only the sun could stick around for a little bit longer.

I can see all the pieces of furniture around my room becoming shadier. They've changed, and I don't know what they are anymore. Perhaps what lurks behind them is what is going to come after me when I close my eyes. At least, that's what he tells me.

Shit. He's talking to me again. I have to ignore these terrible statements... I AM NOT A FAILURE!!! Rnnnngh. Leave me alone!

Why...why must you remind me of that day? I never meant to do any of that. I always wanted to be perfect for Naomi Sheridan for she deserved the best given to how beautiful she is on the inside, and on the outside. I can't help if I stutter when I get nervous sometimes. If only time travel was possible then, the past could be re-written. If only she saw the real me.

Shit. I've been so busy talking with that born-again bastard that I didn't notice the sun slipping away. Now the darkness is here to claim happiness for itself. There has to be some way to stop it. If only having a night light didn't make adults in their twenties seem like babies or crazy.

Something just moved! No! What should I do?

Oh wait, it was just a car with strong headlights passing by.

*BZZT* *BZZT*

AGGH! Oh, my phone, thought it was a bug. It's a text from Maya. She wants to come over and watch a movie with me. Spending time with a good woman is better than being stuck with the Dark Facade.