A new life

Hector's eyes fluttered open as he began to wake up.Six was wide awake looking out the window of the helicopter.
Six:"Oh you're awake hector We'll be landing in about 20 minutes."
Hector:"Ok I thought we were gonna be on this helicopter forever."
Six:"Well we did fly from your military base in San Diego all the way to the UK."
Hector was intrigued by this information.
Hector:"How?"
Six:"We are funded by the US and UK sometimes they give us new toys to play with on the field."
Hector:"You guys must be really good at your job if 2
Separate governments fund you."
Six:"We are the best of the best."
Hector:"What do you do in rainbow?"
Six:"I'm the leader and I mostly deal with the politicians."
Hector:"Sounds rough."
Six:"It's somewhat rough."
Suddenly the pilot of the helicopter interrupted our conversation.
Pilot:"Landing at Hereford ETA 5 mikes(minutes)."
Six:"Copy that make the landing soft."
Pilot:"Solid Copy Six."
Hector:"So what country's do you guys have in this rainbow?"
Six:"We have Americans,British,French,Russians,Germans,Canadians,Brazilians,Japanese,Spaniards,2 Polish operators but they are sisters,Chinese,Koreans,and the Italians."
Hector:"Man you guys are stacked."
Six:"But every operator has a special ability."
Hector:"Like what?"
Six:"We have one operator named Thermite who has a endothermic charge that can make reinforced walls explode."
Hector:"Will I ever get an ability?"
Six:"Well that's the thing I don't give them something mostly they bring something with them what is your ability."
Hector thought about it for a moment and came up with a stupid idea.
Hector:"Does brutality count as a ability?"
Six:"Explain."
Hector:"When I was in the green berets I was known for my brutality on the field like I would shove a knife in someone's eye or put a pistol in their mouth and pull the trigger."
Six:"Hmmm I see what you mean that can be a thing but what support does it do for the team?"
Hector:"It can strike fear into them and the white mask."
Six:"I'll allow it but if the UN gets on our ass than you stop it you hear me?"
Hector:"Loud and clear."
Pilot:"Landing at Hereford base."
The helicopter softly landed on the helipad.Once Six and hector got out of the helicopter,a man who looked like a works with the SAS came up to them.
Thatcher:"Welcome back Six I See rant you came with fresh meat."
Six:"Thank you thatcher but meet Hector Sanchez he hails from the green berets."
Hector:"Who dares wins huh?"
Thatcher:"Your ducking right mat-"
Thatcher noticed the long scar across The right side of Hector's head.
Thatcher:"Fooking hell kid what happened to your head?!"
Hector:"I like to keep it secret but to some it up my squad got ambushed in Baghdad and a bullet grazed off my skull...I was the last one to survive out of my squad."
Thatcher:"Sorry to hear that mate I won't ask again."
Hector:"Thank you."
Six:"Anyway Thatcher can you please give Hector here a tour of the base."
Thatcher:"Sure can do follow me mate."
Thatcher give a 30 minute tour of the base,the shooting range,gym,lounge room,and the big pool."
Hector:"Isn't there like a cafeteria or something like that?"
Thatcher:"Oh silly me I forgot to show you were the cafe is."
Thatcher lead the way to the cafeteria.All the operators were there from the FBI all the way to the Italians.
Thatcher:"OI LISTEN UP!"
All the operators turned away and looked at the Hector and Thatcher.
Thatcher:"This is the new recruit who hails from the green berets so don't be a fooking twat."
Some operators laughed while some went back to eating.
Thatcher:"I'll take you to your room and you can come back here to eat if you want to."
Thatcher took Hector to his room which was on the newly renovated fourth floor.
Hector:"Oh Thank god some fucking privacy."
Thatcher:"Enjoy it mate well I'm gonna go back to the cafeteria see you then."
Hector:"See ya."
Thatcher closed the door to the room leaving Hector to himself.
Hector:"I should unpack my shit."
Hector took out all the cloths in his briefcase and began to put them in the drawer.After all the close were put in there correct spots Hector took out his Knife and put it under his pillow,something he used to do when he was in the Green berets and lastly he took out his electric guitar that was signed by Jame Hatfield from Metallica.
Hector:I won't see what this place has for food."
Hector cleaned himself and went down to the cafeteria.
Upon arrival some operators gave him a disgusted and questionable look.
Hector:"What have these people never seen a-oh probably the scar is what they're looking at."
Hector made his way food line and was astonished by the amount of choices.
Hector:"Mac and cheese,Pizza,Mozzarella sticks? man they got some fucking restaurant quality here."
Hector grabbed some Mac and cheese along with some chicken nuggets and make his way to a empty table.Hector put on his headphones and turned on his phone to play a song.
Hector:"Let's Play Some Metallica."
Hector went down the playlist and found his number one favorite song.
Hector:"This song never gets old."
Hector tapped on the song and it began to play.
Hector took a bite out of the chicken nugget and was shocked on how sweet the nugget was.
Hector:"Man I love this place already."
Suddenly A feminine figure stood over Hector.Hector looked up and saw a short Spaniard woman.
Mira:"Hello my name is Elena but my codename is Mira what's yours?"
Hector took off one side of his headphones off and looked at Mira.
Hector:"My name is Hector Sanchez I don't have a codename but my ability is not an actual tool."
Mira:"What do you mean?"
Hector:"I'm known for my brutality on the field like you know a brutal takedown."
Mira":Sounds interesting and what happened to the right side of your head?"
Hector went blank for a moment the rampage in Baghdad coming back to him.
Mira:"Are you ok?"
Hector:"Oh umm sorry it's just this scar came with a price."
Mira:"You don't have tell me."
Hector:"I might as well,when I was in the green berets my squad was ambushed by ISIS militants I killed 13 of them but a RPG was shot at my squad which killed every single one of them."
Mira:"That's horrible."
Hector:"When went up to the building where the rest of them were I killed two but the last guy shot me in the right side of my head but luckily I have a hard skull and the bullet grazed off of it creating this scar."
Mira:"That's one hell of a story but do you want me to tell the others about this?"
Hector:"Go ahead I just want to be left alone."
Mira:"I'll leave now."
Mira got up and walked back to her table.Th other operators came up to her and asked her about his background and what not but the detail that Hector left out was that his family was killed in a car crash that happens a year before he joined the green berets.