Operation stinger

Intercom:"Can operators Mira,Hector,Ela,Jäger,Mute,And Doc please report to the meeting room."
Hector was on his way to Amira's room when he heard the announcement.
Hector:"Six operators Damn that's a lot."
Just as Hector turned the corner he bumped heads with Mira.
Mira:"Oops Sorry."
Hector:"It's fine it's not the first time I've been hit in the head."
Mira shared a soft kiss with Hector.
Hector:"We should head out now."
Mira:"Copy that."
————————————————————————————
Six:"A rouge white mask member has given us his coordinates and wants to make a deal you will be providing VIP protection."
Hector:"With all due respect do you mean just tie him up and sit in a room?"
Six:"Yes."
Hector:"Why must I come along?"
Six:"Reasons."
Hector:"What does she mean by tha-oh that's why she wants me to defend with them."
Six:"Any other questions?"
Hector:"Is there a layout for this house?"
Six:"Yes why?"
Hector:"I need a blueprint and some of Kapkan's IEDs."
Ela:"What do you plan on doing?"
Hector:"What I was trained to do...kill em all."
————————————————————————————
The APC rolled up to the house and he door flew open revealing a skin head man.
Man:"Follow me I hav-"
Before the man could finish his sentence Hector hit him with a hard right hook.
Jäger:"Ouch I felt that."
Hector:"Shut up click in and load up."
Ela:"Ok Mr.Call of duty."
The man was tied up and taped and everyone got to work.Jäger put down his magpies,Ela put down her mines,Mira got her window ready,mute put down his jammers,and finally Hector put down Kapkans traps and hid in a closet.
Jäger:"I spot 6 APC's in the front get ready."
Hector:"Remember no prisoners."
(Play the song you normie)
The door to the front was knocked down and it was followed by and explosion.The screams of white mask filled Hector ears but that didn't stop him.Hector pulled out his M60 LMG and held down the trigger.The sound of 5.56 flesh roared through the air.Gunfire came from above Hector signaling that Jäger and Ela were supporting Hector in his act.Hector stepped into the front lawn and took cover behind a tree.
Hector:"Lord forgive me for what I'm about to do."
Hector took out a grenade and threw it toward the enemies.The white mask foolishly ignored the grenade and Hector smirked.
Hector:"Bye".
Hector poked out his head from the tree and shot the grenade which caused a huge explosion.Anyone a few miles away could've confused the shootout with fireworks.Hector can routine of cover with his LMG and saw the absolute destruction he caused.Limbs,Bodies cut in half,blood is all what was seen.Hector dropped his LMG and pulled out his knife and smirked.Audible groans came from the mess of limbs and bodies.One man who was missing one side of his face looked up at Hector.
WM:"Momma...momma."
Hector raised his foot and began to stomp on the mans head repeatedly until Nothing was left but brain and bone fragments.The sound of a gun cocking came from behind Hector and in natural instinct Hector threw the knife hitting a man in the shoulder.
WM:"AHHH FUCK!"
Hector:"Maybe you should've killed me when I was topping your friends head into pieces."
The white mask terrorist spat on him and smirked.
WM:"You fucking spic."
Hector was admittedly pissed by this comment and grabbed the mans head and dragged him to the garage.
————————————————————————————
The White mask terrorist was tied to a chair and he was stripped of his uniform.
Hector:"You know I used to go skinny dipping when I was in high school it was hella fun until your balls smacked the water."
WM:"What do you plan on doing?"
Hector:"I'm doing the same thing your leaders taught you...make your enemy suffer."
Hector kicked the seat and the man was lying on his back still tied to the chair.
Hector:"Hope you can hold your breath long enough."
WM:"No...god please...no."
Hector:"No God's gonna sir this one out."
Hector took off the cap off the gallon of water and began to waterboard the white mask terrorist.The poor white mask member struggled to breath from all the water being poured onto his face.Once the gallon of water was empty Hector unholstered his knife and began to slash the mans lungs.the sound of flesh being ripped apart filled the garage.Once Hector was down he looked at himself in the mirror.His face and upper torso was drenched in blood.The door the the garage opened and Ela,Jäger,Mira,And mute stepped in.
Jäger:"Ok it's time...to...go."
The group could only look in awe at the blood soaked maniac.
Ela:"Oh my god...I think I'm gonna be sick."
Ela rushes out of the garage and threw up In the living room.
Mira:"Hector are you alright?"
Hector looked at Mira was a cold face.
Hector:"I'm fine...let's go."
————————————————————————————
The team got off the helicopter and made their way to the meeting room.Other operators on base back away from the group when they saw the knife wielding maniac known as hector.Once the operators arrived at the meeting room Six admittedly felt uncomfortable from the frightening sight of Hector.
Six:"Umm...good job team you earn yourselves a 3 week break from mission."
As soon the operators left the meeting room they went their separate ways.Hector returned to his dorm and went into the bathroom.Hector looked at himself in the mirror and thought to himself.
Hector:"Am I slowly becoming insane?"