A day out on the Beach

Hector stirred wide awake at 5:30AM with Mira in his arms.
Hector:"God I hate waking up at this time."
Hector pried Mira off of him somehow not waking her up and gently put her head on the pillow.Hector went through his book bag and pulled out his tooth brush and toothpaste and went to the bathroom.After quickly freshening up Hector left the dorm and made his way out onto the beach.Some people who were new to Florida might have mistaken the air for being cold but were they wrong.5:30AM felt like five in the afternoon.He night was a blazing heat wave that really didn't affect Hector.Some civilians walking by moved out the way from Hector terrified at his physique.
Hector reached the part of the sand were the sand met the water.The moist feeling made Hector cringe a bit but he got used to it.Before Hector got a inch closer his phone buzzed.
Hector:"Damn it Elena."
Mira:"Where r u?"
Hector:"I'm out in the beach what happened?"
Mira:"Ok I was a little concerned when I woke up to no Hector."
Hector put his phone in his pocket and took off his shirt to reveal his muscular body that had several scars.
One in particular was one that went from his left nipple all the way down to the top of his belly button.
Hector took his right index finger and traced it along the route of the scar.
Hector:"Where ever you are sergeant I know you are watching over me."
???:"Perhaps I am."
Hector turned around and his mouth went agape.His old sergeant was standing a few inches away from him in his full green beret uniform.
Hector:"Sergeant...Sergeant Lewinsky?"
Lewinsky:"Yes Lieutenant it's me."
Hector:"I guess I'm hallucinating?"
Lewinsky:"No let's just not talk about it but I am here to warn you."
Hector:"About what?"
Lewinsky:"The white mask they are growing."
Hector:"So?That means more heads for me to cut off."
Lewinsky:"I'm being serious Lieutenant."
Hector:"Sarge I'm apart of Rainbow we can take on an entire army."
Lewinsky:"I'm just here to warn you because I know of your cockiness."
Hector:"I'm not fucking cocky."
Lewinsky:"Time well prove me right."
Hector turned around and stared off into the ocean.
Hector:"Yeah I guess it will."
Hector turned back around only for his Sergeant to have disappeared.
Hector:"Damn it Lewinsky."
————————————————————————————
4 hours had passed and the rest of the crew was on the beach.The Canadians and the bosak sisters were having 2v2 volleyball game,the Americans m were out at the basketball court including Hecto expect for Ash and Valkyrie,and the rest were in the water splashing each other except for one female...it was clash.Clash was actually wearing a long sleeve swim shirt and knee level swim shorts.Clash actually hated two pieces swimsuits so she wore what was best appropriate for her.Clash took a sip of a her milkshake and checked her phone for any notifications.Clash felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see a younger man with a stubble.
Man:"Hey dude can you light this cigarette for me?"
Clash felt a pulse in her brain go off and she was instantly pissed.
Clash:"DUDE?!"
Man:"Oh shit! Your a girl?!"
Clash pulled a classic foot to the nuts and the man fell to the ground screaming.
Clash:"That teaches you gender assuming prick."
Clash ignored all the eyes from the people around her and she sat under the umbrella that Jäger made.Back at the basketball court it was a hot 3v3 between Hector,Blackbeard,and Maverick vs Thermite,pulse,and castle.Thermite was trying to guard Hector while Blackbeard and Maverick were calling for a pass.
Hector dribbled he ball in between Thermite's leg and ran toward the paint.Hector threw the ball at the glass and the ball bounced off right into Hector's hands.Hector dunked on pulse who was foolishly sitting
Under the hoop.
Pulse:"Ow."
Hector:"Sorry about that I get very competitive when it comes to basketball."
Pulse:"It's alright I should not have been under there."
Maverick came in from behind Hector and slapped his back.
Maverick:"Jesus you should've went into the NBA."
Hector:"Nah I don't get to snap necks in the NBA."
Pulse:"Well you get to snap ankles."
The 3 men began to laugh and head toward the bench for a break.At the volleyball court Zofia and Ela were beating Buck and Frost by 5 to 2.
Ela:"Come on you guys aren't even trying."
Frost:"Well I'm sorry ya Canadians are used to Hockey."
Zofia served the ball and surprisingly Buck hit it back scoring a point.
Zofia:"Wow nice block Sebastían."
Buck:"Thank you now prepare for a Canadian Ass kicking."
I'm the water Renegade was having a swimming contest with Hibana.Hibana was doing great but compared to Renegade oh she was god awful.Renegade had the speed of a torpedo and the endurance of a triathlete.
Hibana:"Geez Cole how do you swim so fast?"
Renegade:"I was on the swim team for my school and I was the 4th fastest on the team."
Hibana:"Remind me never to race you in the water."
Renegade:"Overtime you will get used to it."
Hibana:"Maybe sometime it's just that Thermite has been helping me with my X-kairos a lot these day."
Renegade:"Why that entitled prick?Im a way better engineer."
Hibana:"What is inside his thermite breach charges?"
Renegade:"Uhhh...explosives?"
Hibana:"That's what I thought."
Just then a beach all hit Renegade on the side of his head and looked toward were it came from.Ash was waving I'm a apologetic way.
Ash:"Sorry I'm a bad shot."
Renegade:"It's fine."
Renegade in is mind:"DROWN THE BITCH."
Ash went back to wear she was and continued her game with Valkyrie and Dokkeabi.
Hibana:"Seems like you got hit in the head by Ash."
Renegade:"You can say that again."