Just the two of us

Hector knocked on Mira's door.The door swung open to reveal Mira in civilian clothes.Mira pulled Hector into a warm kiss that he gladly excepted.
Hector:"I'm guessing I deserved that."
Mira:"How was the mission?"
Hector:"Boring."
Mira:"Define boring."
Hector:"We busted in from the roof and unknowingly to us GROM officers came in after we cleared the top floor so basically it was a waste of time."
Mira:"Well you didn't have to do that much why are you angry?"
Hector:"Forget it You'll break up with me if I tell you."
Mira:"You wanted to brutally murder the other terrorists didn't you?"
Hector:"That's my girl."
Mira:"You need to see a Doctor."
Hector:"Anyway do you want to go out with me tonight?"
Mira:"Sure!"
Mira hugged Hector tightly and Hector returned the favor.
Hector:"Man I love this woman."
————————————————————————————
It was afternoon and all the operators were in the cafeteria.Hector decided he was gonna cook for the team and made his moms signature dish Gandules.
(Gandules is basically Rice and little black beans I'm Hispanic and Spaniard so I know everything)
Hector finished the last plate and Rook was the first one to take a spoon of Gandules.Rook nearly fainted from the taste of the rice it was absolutely wonderful.
Everyone else grabbed a plate for themselves and got a scoop of Gandules.While Hector was in the kitchen cleaning the pots he used some operators came up to him to complement on his cooking.
Zofia:"I'm used to Polish themes food but I'm starting to like Hispanic food a lot now."
Themite:"Better than American food."
Rook:"Something else that can make me fat but in the end I liked it."
Fuze:"Cyka"
Hector couldn't help but smile at the complements he was getting.Suddenly his phone went off one his alerts had gone off.
Hector:"Operation tough love is a go."
Hector exited the cafeteria in a casual manner so he didn't look suspicious.As soon as Hector was out of the cafeteria he booked it toward his car.Hector started the car and drove away from the base.
————————————————————————————
It was 10:00PM and Hector was ready to leave with Mira.Mira was struggling to pick out an outfit for tonight but Hector reassured that she didn't need to pick anything fancy.Mira decided to wear a Messi jersey,black sweater,Black joggers,and black vans.
Mira:"Where are we going exactly?"
Hector:"You'll See."
Hector and Mira walked down the halls until they reached Hector's car.Hector opened the door for Mira and once she was inside Hector went to the drivers seat of the car and started to engine.
Mira:"You probably just woke everybody on base up."
Hector:"Like i care it doesn't stop me from taking you out."
It was a 20 minute drive to the destination and upon arrival Mira looked at Hector in amazement.
Mira:"You're taking me kayaking?!"
Hector:"More of a couples kayaking I came over here a few hours ago so we didn't have to wait in the line."
Mira:"You're one smart guy."
Hector:"Thank you."
————————————————————————————
The kayak went down the river at a steady speed.Hector would row the boat while Mira was trying to fix the radio.
Mira:"How do I work this damn thing I only do good when it comes to ballistics."
Hector:"Let me have a shot."
Mira hands Hector the radio.After a minute of Hector messing around with the radio it finally starts to work.
Hector:"Finally I'm gonna put on a song that one of my old friends showed me."
Hector popped in a disc and pressed the play button on the radio.
(Play the song above)
Mira felt like she was about to fall asleep because of how soothing the music was.
Mira:"This song is very smooth indeed."
Hector:"I said the same exact thing to my friend when he first showed me the song."
Mira:"Shows how we connect with one another."
Hector:"Well you're into ballistics and I'm into gore."
Mira:"How do you handle that?"
Hector:"You Get used to it when you do it for a long time."
Mira:"I can tell."
Hector:"Can I ask you a question?"
Mira:"Spit it."
Hector:"Does jackal annoy you?"
Mira:"Yes But in a joking way he's like a brother to me."
Hector:"Did you have a crush on him before you met me?"
Mira:"Yes...I did."
Hector:"Did He turn you down?"
Mira:"No it said in his bio that he doesn't want to be in any relationship."
Hector:"Can't blame him I read his profile the other day that's some harsh shit he went through."
Mira:"Including his insomnia."
Hector:"Someday I want to get him out of his insomnia."
Mira:"Maybe one day you will."
Hector:"I might need your help in some situations."
Mira:"I'll be glad to help."
A/N:Sorry for the long wait and I'm staring school on the 13th so I'll be a freshman😢.