The dynamic duo

All of the operators were in the S.T.C room because Hector wanted to see Renegades skill in person instead of walking in on a mess.Renegade's test was about to start it was a simple terrorist hunt on plane.Renegade was accompanied by Hector who would help him out.
Renegade:"Some of the other ops were telling me that you do some nasty shit to enemies."
Hector:"Trust me they aren't lying."
Hector took out his knife and gave it to renegade for him to observe it.
Renegade:"Just like my old man a six inch blade."
Hector:"You don't know how many times he says that to me."
Renegade:"I can tell he talks about you...a lot."
PA system:"The S.T.C(Simulation training course)will begin in about 5 minutes may all chosen operators make their way to the tubes please."
Hector in a very terrible British accent:"Lets get our arses moving."
Renegade:"I'll shoot you if you ever do that again."
————————————————————————————
Hector and renegade spawned in on main entrance.
Hector:"What I do on this map is that I go in from front hallway then down into cargo then up into B section then I go into executive bedroom than lastly into cockpit."
Renegade:"Holy shite that's a lot of explosives let me get those."
Renegade pressed a button on his helmet and all of the nitro cells were disabled.
Hector:"Thank you now I don't have to grab a terrorist and throw them into the nitro cells."(Play the song it's just to badass)
Renegade cocked his AR-33 and adjusted the scope.
Hector:"Why don't you use the L8 like sledge and thatcher?"
Renegade:"It's a long story."
Hector:"Uncultured swine."
Hector and renegade proceeded up the stairs into front hallway.A unsuspecting terrorist stood at the entrance to front hallway.Renegade got a lucky headshot through the barricade.
Renegade:"Call me anonymous because I got hacks!"
Hector:"Kids these days."
Hector ran past renegade and into kitchen.Hector grabbed the terrorist in the corner and began to repeatedly stab them in the stomach.Renegade walked in on the last stab as the entrails spilled out.
Renegade:"My god is this Doomguy?!"
Hector:"Renegade I need some support!"
Renegade went down the stairs into cargo where 2 terrorists had hector pinned.
Hector:"Throw a flash and you'll get the guy in front and I'll get the guy to the left."
Renegade threw a flash bang and both terrorists were blinded.
Renegade shot the terrorist in front of him I the head and hector pushed the other terrorist to the ground and stomped on his head hard enough to break the skull.
Renegade:"Are you always this angry?"
Hector:"Like the operators told you I do so nasty shit."
Suddenly hector was killed by a terrorist that flanked him.
Hector over comms:"SHIT!"
Renegade:"Don't worry I'll continue the mission."
Renegade walked through the rest of cargo hold killing 2 terrorists.Renegade went up into B section and shooting through the wall to be rewarded with a headshot.Heavy breathing could be heard behind renegade and renegade flicked onto the suicide bombers head effectively killing it.
Renegade went into the hallway right by executive bedroom.A barricade blocked the entryway Into executive bedroom.The voices of 3 terrorists could be heard from inside the bedroom.Renegade slid a flash bang under the door and a loud bang could be heard followed by screaming.Renegade burst through the door and shot both blinded terrorist.The last terrorist was in the corner.Renegade holstered his gun and took out his blade.Renegade stabbed the terrorist through the eye.The eyeball got caught on the knife.
Renegade:"Eww that's fucking gross."
Renegade proceeded up the stairs into cockpit where the last 4 remaining terrorist stayed.
Renegade was going for the barricade when suddenly a terrorist broke a small piece and shot Renegade in the leg brining him down to 82 health.Luckily renegade shot the terrorist before anymore harm was done.
Renegade threw his last flash bang and killed the last remaining 3 terrorists.
Renegades vision turned to black before he was back in the S.T.C room.
All of the operators were clapping for him except Hector actually hector wasn't in the S.T.C room at all.
Renegade:"Um where's hector?"
The sound of yelling and Glass breaking came from front he hall.
Mira:"He's having a fit again."
Renegade:"A fit?"
Mira:"Whenever He dies in a simulation course he gets really pissed and I'm the only one who can calm him down."
Renegade:"Weird."
Mira:"But Anyway Nice mission you make a good operator to this team."
Renegade:"Muchos gracias."(Thank you in Spanish)
Mira:"Tu hablas espãnol?"(You speak Spanish?)
Renegade:"Si peri solo un poquito."(Yes But only a little bit)