Return to sender

Hector and Maverick were in the gym lifting weights while Mick Gordon was blasting in the background.
Maverick:"61,62,63,and time!"
Hector:"God my arms are sore as shit."
Maverick:"I'll go move aside."
Before Maverick could start lifting the intercom turned on.
Intercom:"Can Hector,Maverick,IQ,Finka,And Glaz
Report to the briefing room please."
Maverick:"A mission now out of all times?"
Hector:"Get your shit ready I'm gonna show you what I can do on the field."
Hector and Maverick our on their normal clothes and headed toward the briefing room.
————————————————————————————
Six:"A hotel had been taken over in Phoenix,Arizona a
Building that is high enough is right next to it which means that Glaz will be providing overwatch."
Glaz:"This will be exciting."
Six:"Get ready you leave in 5."
Everyone left the briefing room and made their way toward the lockers.While everybody was suiting up,Mira came over to Hector and gave him a warm and wet kiss.
Mira:"Comeback to me all in one piece."
Hector:"I'll come back in one piece I can't say the same for the white mask."
Mira:"Later."
Hector:"Later."
Mira walked away and Maverick came from behind Hector.
Maverick:"Since when did you get a girlfriend?"
Hector:"Long story."
Suddenly,IQ came up to the both of them.
IQ:"Come on you two we got some white mask to kill."
————————————————————————————
The team grappled down from the helicopter and made their way to the door.
Hector:"IQ and Finka drone out."
Finka/IQ:"Copy."
After 5 minutes of Droning Finka and IQ counted a total of 22 hostiles in the building.
Hector:"Me and Maverick will go from the 6th floor,IQ and Finka you two will enter form the side entrance on the first floor."
IQ/Finka:"Copy that."
IQ and Finka grapple down to the side entrance.
Maverick:"Ready to go?"
Hector:"I've been ready."
Maverick slowly opens the door and both men go down the stairs.A white mask soldier standing guard looking away from the two.
Hector:"Watch this."
Hector grabs the white mask soldier by the mouth and slices open his gut.The mans screams are silenced by Hector's hand.The white mask soldier then becomes motionless.
Maverick:"Remind me to never piss you off."
Hector and Maverick continued down the hallway until they heard heavy breathing.
Hector:"Bomber be careful."
Just them a bomber came around the corner and began to charge both men.Hector fires one shot from his rifle and the bomber fell to the ground.
Maverick:"That was easy."
Suddenly shooting could be heard from the managers office down the hall.
Hector:"Damn IQ and Finka cleared the hotel that fast?"
Maverick:"Wait I'll call them."
Maverick pressed the button on his radio.
Maverick:"IQ and Finka did you guys clear the bottom floors yet?"
IQ:"No we are on the 4th floor."
Maverick:"Ok...thanks."
Hector:"Get to that office now!"
Both men rushed to the managers office only to see...blood it was just blood all over the office.
Hector:"What the?"
Maverick:"God I'm about to puke."
Hector:"IQ and Finka How is it for you guys down there?"
IQ:"The only floor that isn't clear is the 5th floor we can all go at the same time."
Hector:"Ok...we'll meet you down there."
IQ:"I don't like the uncertainty in our voice what happened?"
Hector:"We heard shooting in the managers office and once we stepped in...blood was all there is."
IQ:"That's creepy But Anyway meet us on the Firth floor the last room is there and we're done."
Hector:"Over and out."
Maverick:"Come on let's go I don't like the look or smell of this room."
Hector and Maverick go down to the 5th floor and meet-up with IQ and Finka.
IQ:"Stack up."
IQ placed a breach charge on the door and got up behind Maverick.
IQ:"3...2...1...Breach!"
The door blew up and team rainbow entered the room to find...mutilated bodies of terrorist.
IQ:"What."
Maverick:"The
Hector:"Fuck."
The room had the smell of road kill and the operators covered their nose's with their hands.
Hector:"Somebody Get the police I'm here we're done here."
A/N:So obviously I am accepting a oc only one so first come first serve.
(Don't bully me)