full: Magic Shop

She walked into the empty place. There was no one, not yet because the show was going to start in one hour still.

She sighed, stepping closer to the middle.

"Welcome to the Magic Shop, what can i help you?"

Startled, she turned around quickly and found a young man in a long cloak covering his head, wearing his signature Colombina mask while approaching her.

"Where have you been?" She walked to him with curled up face, literally sulking.

"Do you miss me that much?" He asked, grinning behind that mask.

"I'm not! I was worried." She replied. "Where were you? Disappearing for two weeks without telling me?"

"Magic Shop allows you to exchange your fear into a positive certain. Are you interested to make a deal?" He acted, changing the topic all of a sudden.

She pouted, decided to act along in the end.

"Yes, i do." She said. "Please exchange my fear of losing my friend who is now standing before me, with the assurance that he'll never leave me again. Can you do that?"

He halted. Didn't expect that coming, of course.

"I..." he paused. "Of course, yes. Now i assure you that i will not leave you ever again."

She smiled in satisfication. "I am satisfied. Can i find The Magic Shop again if i need it someday?"

"Yes, of course, Miss. As you wish." He replied, with a big smile she couldn't see.