full: identitiy revealed

It's her last day in the city. She's sad but at the same time, she's determined as well.

She checked the time on her wristwatch, making sure that it's still early, before she stepped closer to the big tent in front of her.

"He must be inside, right?" She murmured to herself, peeking into the inside of the tent that was empty.

She wandered around, searching for the backstage room. She could've just asked the people working in the carnival but no. She didn't want him to know that she's coming.

Just then, someone suddenly entered the place, adjusting the cloak he's wearing hastily.

She turned around and at the same time, the guy looked up, making their eyes met.

Few seconds later, the girl's hit a realization as she noticed the cloak he's wearing and the mask he's holding. Her eyes widened in surprise, finally knew who is the man behind that mask all this time.

"Y-You..?"

The guy looked even more surprised. It's too late for him to hide his face, she already saw it. And noticing her face turning pale started to make him worried.

"Soojin, I..." he tried to explain, but there's nothing coming out through his lips.

"Are you the magician boy this whole time?" She asked, her tone was curt.

He sighed, nodding after that. "I'm sorry, Soojin. I didn't-"

"Don't!" She shouted, taking a step back when he approached her.

He froze, feeling hurt when he saw her scared attitude.

"Are you that scared of Jeon Jungkook?" He asked, smiling bitterly. "We don't even talk in school. Why are you so frightened to see me?"

"I..." she lost her words. "Just get out of my way."

She walked past him, hitting him by the shoulder accidentally. She should've said sorry, but she didn't. She just walked out of the place with hasty manner.

The mask that he held fell to the ground when she bumped him on the shoulder, but he wasn't aware of it. He stared blankly to whatever's ahead of him, feeling hurt in the deepest part of his heart.

He took a deep breath, looking down in disappoinment.

I should've stopped from the beginning.

-

It stopped exactly at the cliffhanger ㅋㅋ