are you ready to let go?

It was a very beautiful place. It was a place like a garden, with the butterflies flying around freely. One thing that was strange; the garden actually shone, so bright that it could blind one's eyes.

He looked around, fascinated by the beauty of the garden. There was no one other than him in that place. He walked around, only to find more beautiful spots that drew his attention even more.

Just then, a sight of someone stopped his feet from strolling more. He narrowed his eyes, as if by that his vision could be clearer.

Few meters away from him was an old man with his warm expression, wearing all white just like him. The old man smiled to him, but he didn't respond so well. He's awkward.

"Have you made sure about leaving this world?" The old man asked him all of a sudden. "Are you ready to let go?"

"W-What?" He asked, totally confused.

He smiled acknowledgingly, explaining with patience, "You said you're tired. You said you want to leave. I'm here to take you away. I'm here to bring you along with me."

"Are you the Grim Reaper?" He asked, earning nothing but a deafening laugh from the old man.

"You asked a lot, kid. Let's just decide. Do you want to come with me?"

Leaving this pathetic world? Of course he agreed. There's no more reason for him to stay anyway.

"Yes, i do." He replied, taking a step forward.

"You really sure?" The old man questioned one more time, lifting his white eyebrows in doubt. "Is there no one in this world who loves you anymore?"

He was stunned for a second, before he looked down sadly. "I.. No. Nobody loves me anymore."

The old man watched the young man getting sad. Just then, his eyes caught a sight of someone behind the guy.

He stared at the shadow for a while, before he diverted his attention back to the young man, with a mysterious smile painted on his face.

"What about her then?" He asked.

He snapped his head up when he heard his name being called. He looked behind hus shoulder and found..

Her.

"Don't leave.." she cried. "Please."

He froze at the sight of her. It's her.

He had forgotten about her. How could he?

"Don't leave me alone, Jungkook." She pleaded, sobbing.

He turned around quickly, approaching her without looking back and pulled her into a tight hug as soon as he reached the distance.

"I'm so sorry, i had forgotten about you." He apologized. "I won't leave, okay? I won't leave." He assured.

She just nodded, not saying a word.

They stayed in that position for a while, not realizing that someone has disappeared from their sight.

The moment she stopped crying, they decided to pull away. The guy didn't actually let her go. He grabbed her by the shoulders, keeping them close.

He turned around to find the old man, but he was surprised because there was no one in that place except the two of them.

He sighed, turning back to face her.

"Let's go home." He smiled.

She returned the smile happily.

But that was the last thing he saw.

Everything turned black all of a sudden.

Is this the end?

-

Okay THIS. IS. SO. CHEESY. Idk how to explain anymore bye