2018/08/15

He was reading his diary placed on the desk beside his bed when someone suddenly slammed the door opened.

He flinched, dropping the book to the ceramic floor. He growled, turning his head to the door. He was about to get mad at the person slamming the door.

If only it wasn't her.

His eyes widened as he noticed her teary eyes. "Cho Soojin?" He called, trying to ignore the pain in his heart.

Out of expectation, she smiled at the call of her name. A single tear dropped down from her eye as she smiled.

She quickly wiped her eyes, preventing more tears from rolling off her eyes.

"Idiot," she mumbled, still trying hard to stop the tears. "You idiot."

He sighed, watching her standing there, wiping the tears off from her eyes, and not bothering to come over and hugged him instead.

He decided to bring his bare feet on the cold floor, before he slowly stood up. The dizziness stopped him for some seconds, but he quickly regained his vision.

He walked over to her, slowly but steadily.

When he felt the distance was close enough, he wasted no more time to wrap his arms around her shorter body, closing the gap with an embrace.

A single tear dropped from the corner of his eye.

I missed her so much.

"I'm sorry." That's all he could say. That he was sorry. "You're right. I'm an idiot."

She burst into tears, hugging him back immediately because she was afraid that he would leave again.

"Hey, stop crying." He amusingly smiled, getting tired because she wouldn't stopped crying even after some moments. "I woke up, i'm here now. You can stop crying."

She pulled away from the hug, glaring at him with her red-shot eyes.

"What took you so long just to wake up? You sure love sleeping that much, don't you?" Her voice sounded hoarse as she asked.

He grinned, pinching both sides of her cheeks. "Miss me that much?"

She blushed, hitting him hard on the chest.

"Ow! I just woke up!"

He groaned, taking a step back while caressing the spot that she just hit.

"That's for frustrating the hell out of me for these past two weeks," She snarled, helping him out to get back to his bed anyway.

-

Please motivate me through votes and comments❤