fourteen

"Ethan, we brought some of the worst movies to date!"

Ellie yelled as she and Benny walked through Ethan's front door, arriving for their weekly movie/babysitting night.
"Dude, I finally found The Lightning Thief in my garage and we are totally..."

Benny's announcement was left hanging as the two turned into the living room, seeing the expected presence of Ethan and Sarah... plus an unexpected.
"Wh— Madison?"

"Gosh, you two are so late!" the girl whined.
Those blonde extensions draped over Ethan's couch, unable to stop itself from laying on Sarah's shoulder as the vampire begged the mages for help with a single look.

"Uh— El and I are gonna borrow Ethan for, like- half a second."
Benny ignored Madison's squeal of attention as he grabbed Ethan's wrist, yanking him off the couch and into the foyer with Ellie. Was Ethan really this dumb?

"What is your guys' problems—?"

"Cut the bullshit, Eth!" Benny stopped. "What did you see in your weird boob vision?" 

Ellie groaned, "We're not stupid! We know you had a vision when Madison touched you, so what was it?"

Ethan just stood in silence and stared at the two, unable to conjure up an excuse.
"Alright, I'm over it," Ellie huffed. 

She quickly swatted her palm over Ethan's forehead, grabbing his head like an object and forcing her hand to glow that shade of purple.
"Ethan, what did you see in your vision with Madison this morning? Veritatem revelare!"

"It was a girl standing in front of a bunch of flames. She had black wings and a tail, but I didn't wanna tell you guys because she was really hot," Ethan rambled out of his control, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.
Ellie pricked her palm off his forehead and let the magenta colour die down.

"What the hell kind of girl has black wings and a tail?" Benny questioned.

"—Aw, do you not like pretty girls?"

The geeks whipped their heads to the piercing voice of Madison from the living room, revealing the uncharacteristically strong headlock that she forced Sarah into. The vampire's eyes flashed neon yellow as her fangs tried their best to hiss at the girl, whose inner elbow was lodged in front of Sarah's throat.

"You could say I'm unique..."

"WHAT THE—?!"
Benny and Ellie shot their magenta hands out in front of them, aiming directly to the supernatural spawn that had summoned itself to the group. Ethan felt like a dork hiding behind his friends, but even though that chick was hot, she wasn't that hot.

"Oh, wow!" Madison gasped. "You're all a bit unique. How fun."
The being drove her elbow farther into Sarah's neck before violently twisting her around and shoving the vampire into Ellie, sending both friends into the floor.

Ethan and Benny had no time to help the girls, as a gust of wind misled their attention. Madison outstretched her arms to reveal two monstrous crimson wings, cracking the whip of her reptilian tail against the wooden floors of Ethan's living room.
She allowed for her hair to digest itself into its natural form: from a guiltless blonde to an unholy black. 

"That doesn't help us!" Ethan exclaimed. "What the hell are you?"

"Oh, sweetie," Madison smiled. "You pretty boys will find out."

At the snap of her ash-covered fingers, a thick whirl of smoke twisted chaotically in Madison's hand, separating itself into two different spheres. Before they could wonder what was going on, the orbed smoke slammed itself into Ethan and Benny's faces, forcing them to cough out of habit.
The coughing continued, but paced itself... until it hit them.