Chapter one

Link's POV
After weeks and weeks of fighting monsters, I've finally made it to the one I hate most, Gannondorf! I've hated him ever since we first met... I made my way to him before my friends did... "I'm gonna kick your ass, Gannondorf!" I said. "Ugh, can you say something else for once in your life? You've been saying that for the past thirty three years now..." Gannondorf ranted.

"When will you stop this? I've been kicking your ass and have been sending you to sacred realm for years now. You should give up because there's NO way you're winning against me." I said.

"Well things are gonna change, child. I've been improving myself a lot during your little adventures." said Gannondorf. "That's what you said for the past thirty three years and I defeated you." I snarled. "Oh, Link. I've been going easy on you in the past because you were young. But now since you've gotten older and you're underestimating me too much, it's time for me to show you my full power!" Gannondorf said, grinning evilly.

Dark aura started to roam around him and his eyes turned from gray to golden. I thought to myself, 'I can do this! He has nothing on me!' I charged at him and he grabbed the blade of my sword. I struggled to yank it away from but failed.

Gannondorf yanked my sword from me and threw it up high. I tried to run to retrieve it, but he stopped me by shooting me with a dark beam. I fell and everything went black...